The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

But he's from the streets...

You can't tell a N that's REALLY from the street to watch his mouth in the ({}) @ss recording industry...

It can MAKE or BREAK you, but you gotta be willing to say what you feel regardless of the cost, cause its Ns on the street that rely on a certain sect of rappers to be honest... Since Pac died, and X got played that has been missing, and less people we have bein honest, the wacker the game as a whole gets...

Its like a'Checks & Balance' on the game...

And you know he from the streets how, exactly...

He could be just as full of %$$% as Ross is...

I mean once the N said "I was a shooter" I kind of just rolled my eyes...

Its exactly the kind of thing a shooter wouldn't say...

Originally Posted by cartune

Frustration...Nah but he just speaking his mind good for him cause nobody was really checkin for him before. I mean paying your way on a mag cover can only get you so far

I wish Jeezy would come on out and tell yall how he really feel about this %+$% tho...I've said too much

nerd.gif

Speak tune.

Whats Jeezy saying behind the scenes?

And Freddie paid his way for the XXL cover? 
indifferent.gif

It takes one to KNOW one...

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt till he proves me that he's otherwise...

The same I'd do anyone else, unless they come out talkin some wild robotic %%%!...

Yea im interested to see what jeezy is gonna say too....especially wit him being feat on that triple c's record with his whole crew and "luxury tax" and hoppin on anything dj khaled ask him to do

dont get me wrong if jeezy was to speak up i think it wud be real issh he sayin but....what is to be made of his previous actions collaborating?

^But you don't know this N (Unless you got some midwest connections, I don't know
laugh.gif
)...

We just know what he tells us on interviews and his music...

I guess thats one of the reasons I don't even give a ++%% about this credibility !%%@ anymore...

I mean you could think he a street N now...and tomorrow he will be on Vlad Tv getting a wedgie or some other dumb !%%@ like that...

I mean honestly, the benefit of doubt should be the other way: All these rap N's are fake...until proven otherwise...

Freddie Gibbs knew what he was doing. Mentioning one of the hottest rappers in the game is all pre-meditated publicity...

Rilla KNOWS him...

He wasn't to happy with him last time he spoke on Gibbs on here...

But he said they used to be REAL coo or some !*!$...

I've only heard ONE of the dudes songs in my life, I liked the visual and the song was dope... Obviously he has a crew of people workin on his image...

I can almost guarantee is there is a expose' of Freddie Gibbs it won't be to the tune of William Leonard Roberts...

But @ the end of the day he just speakin his mind, I could NEVER feel a certain type of a way for a N doin such... The game needs more honesty...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

^But you don't know this N (Unless you got some midwest connections, I don't know
laugh.gif
)...

We just know what he tells us on interviews and his music...

I guess thats one of the reasons I don't even give a #!$# about this credibility @#%! anymore...

I mean you could think he a street N now...and tomorrow he will be on Vlad Tv getting a wedgie or some other dumb @#%! like that...

I mean honestly, the benefit of doubt should be the other way: All these rap N's are fake...until proven otherwise...

QFT

Rilla KNOWS him...

He wasn't to happy with him last time he spoke on Gibbs on here...

But he said they used to be REAL coo or some !*!$...

I've only heard ONE of the dudes songs in my life, I liked the visual and the song was dope... Obviously he has a crew of people workin on his image...

I can almost guarantee is there is a expose' of Freddie Gibbs it won't be to the tune of William Leonard Roberts...

But @ the end of the day he just speakin his mind, I could NEVER feel a certain type of a way for a N doin such... The game needs more honesty...
"Aint that the truth" (C) Old lady from Dont be A Menace...........

But yeah If More Cats Spoke out on the whole fake,imposter thing the rap world would be a better place.

and i EFFS with ross heavy ,I Bought Teflon Don On Release Day  But hey , the truth is the truth.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

But he's from the streets...

You can't tell a N that's REALLY from the street to watch his mouth in the ({}) @ss recording industry...

It can MAKE or BREAK you, but you gotta be willing to say what you feel regardless of the cost, cause its Ns on the street that rely on a certain sect of rappers to be honest... Since Pac died, and X got played that has been missing, and less people we have bein honest, the wacker the game as a whole gets...

Its like a'Checks & Balance' on the game...

And you know he from the streets how, exactly...

He could be just as full of %$$% as Ross is...

I mean once the N said "I was a shooter" I kind of just rolled my eyes...

Its exactly the kind of thing a shooter wouldn't say...
Real %!% here. And i'm a Freddie Gibbs fan. He sort of reminds me of Z-Ro. I like dudes music. But he OD's just as much as Rawse does in his music. If he did the %!% he said he's done on record he'd be under the jail serving 10 life sentences. That's why I find it a bit ironic that Freddie Gibbs speaking on someone being real or fake. Not saying he's either but he exaggerates like hell in his rhymes. I'm a fan though.

Whether he's speaking real or not is not the point. I'm a fan of dude and I want to see him make it. But coming off as the bitter emcee is not going to get you anywhere. That's the same %!% I said about Jay Electronica when he was speakin' real %!% about RZA and the East Coast. You gotta question the timing and the motive behind it all.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

Yea im interested to see what jeezy is gonna say too....especially wit him being feat on that triple c's record with his whole crew and "luxury tax" and hoppin on anything dj khaled ask him to do

dont get me wrong if jeezy was to speak up i think it wud be real issh he sayin but....what is to be made of his previous actions collaborating?

If Jeezy says any fly %!% it will go on deaf ears and should. This dude has done more records with Rawse and Khaled than anyone else. He's done numerous songs with Triple C's. So you fakin' it? Chad Butler called him out on that %!% a couple of years ago. That being said, I don't think Jeezy bein' fake. I think he and Rawse's relationship is legit. But i'm on the outside looking in. I'm just speaking from the sidelines.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Has anyone gotten bored of this album already?
lol
Naw. I play Tears of Joy and Free Mason atleaset 20 times a day. Some songs get skipped like the Trey Songz track.

Back
Top Bottom