The Official Rick Ross Appreciation Thread. TEFLON DON JULY 20th

Spoiler [+]
alleyboy1.jpg

^ PM me your address so I can come see how tuff you really are go ahead if your bad, enough with the internet chitter chatter

Album is
pimp.gif
, I don't know Ross personally so him being fake is not a factor in my life, I just like bomb @$& music, but I will say I do know some official gangsta dudes that work as C.O's on rikers island and the boat, it's just a great paying career. So unless I was in his life, I can't and won't pass judgement...

Guys...

It's not deeper than rap..

"It's the summertime, get some p#$$y and go home" - lil B
(sorry had to get that out)

But... All this hostility over this man's brand is pointless..

at the end of the day, you listened to his music or you didn't ...on to the next

album is fire to me!! I don't understand how people call him fake but yall sweat Lil Wayne(fake blood), Dr Dre(never was a gangster), 50(known snitch).. lol yall keep it up though

Damn, you either love it or hate it from what I can see. Me I love the album, forget what the naysayers say, it is straight fire. No matter if this man lives this life or not he portrays it well on the album backed with some hot beats and a delivery that isn't matched/ is different/ his own. Just take it for what it is good music.

Is someone really about to get lumped up because of a Rick Ross Appreciation Thread, though?

The album is pretty good, but I can't really listen to Rawse for some reason.

His life doesnt change the music being good at the end of the day.

Like i said none of us know ross or about his past/current life

^I know I havent stated otherwise, that latter quote in particular (he's dope, definitely don't F' with him to level yall do tho)....made that clear in my post.

And if he's as carless with his well being as he is with his posts, one of us won't be on NT in the future...
dog, there's no way a person satisfied with life would be trippin over this sh*t the way you do. I mean, all dude did was told you shut up over the internet, you willing to kill this N'
smh.gif
roll.gif
?

Simply put, if you couldn't punk/chump/clown or do ANYthing along those lines in REAL life, what make you think I'm goin let you get on the punk !%# internet and get out of pocket...
Should be the other way around tho. I mean, I stay out lame sh*t like that usually, but I've had a conflict or two with dudes poppin off on here. Always brushed it off with knowing they wouldn't run that by me in real life, so why take it serious? The sh*t you on just aint healthy family....

Ross must be doing something right tho, this the first NT beef I can think of that wasn't started over Jay-Z....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

And if he's as carless with his well being as he is with his posts, one of us won't be on NT in the future...
dog, there's no way a person satisfied with life would be trippin over this sh*t the way you do. I mean, all dude did was told you shut up over the internet, you willing to kill this N'
smh.gif
roll.gif
?

laugh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Nimley

Naw this cat wanna talk disrespectful...

Like me and the brotha HARM disagreed, but he handled it like a MAN, he has his feeling on the subject, and I have mine... But this dude (undefinedinc) wanna get on the net and get a rep off me...

Simply put, if you couldn't punk/chump/clown or do ANYthing along those lines in REAL life, what make you think I'm goin let you get on the punk !%# internet and get out of pocket...

I figuired I was past this BS, and as I've said on past occasions I'm not on this silly @$@$, but its ALWAYS gonna be some dude tryin get laughs outta his internet friends, so if thats how he feel... He has an open invitation to try that @$@$ with me in REAL life... He got the info, we'll see what happens... I'm not worried @ all either way... And if he's as carless with his well being as he is with his posts, one of us won't be on NT in the future...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
omg yall are some suckers

Another thing I've been thinking of...

Why is Jada being clowned for being on MM3...as if Ross is some hip hop heavyweight in terms of business side of things and is rolling in Mogul cake with 10 Maybachs in his front yard or something?

I never understood that.

^ Hey take a minute out of crying real quick

I know you said take the C train to 155th & St Nick st  or Take the 1 train to 157th/Broadway, but I was wondering is there an alternative route I can take? I'm going to visit my auntie on Hendricks ave before I come smack the fiyah outta u. What time and where you want to meet you little +!%+ face?

Back
Top Bottom