The Official Round One New Orleans Hornets VS Dallas Mavericks Thread, Game One Saturday 7EST; ESPN

Real talk, Serena Williams is tougher than Dirk. _ needs to stop getting pushed around like a softie he's lookin' mad frail.

Mavs need to get it together. A 34 point quarter is not good. Chris Paul playing great in the 3rd

I remember when people where arguing that Raymond Felton was better than Paul a few years ago.

I think CP3 has become my second favorite player, sorry Melo. Dude's swag is
eek.gif
"He can't hold me"
pimp.gif

If the Lakers werent number one in the West, this game itself could just clairify why Paul should be MVP.
I know its not based on post season, but this is what he has done all season.

Chris Paul is playing out of his mind right now.

Chandler and Paul, the Best Lob Pair since Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp.

Chris Paul mouthing out "He Can't Hold Me...Classic.

Avery Johnson is finished.

Does he really think Bass and George can try to defend the paint and rebound against Chandler and David West?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KAPSI1911

I remember when people where arguing that Raymond Felton was better than Paul a few years ago.

roll.gif
i remember I got in an arguement with this dude in my world geoclass back in my freshman year about that
EDIT: I think it was either felton or Mo williams. I forgot

my godness people, do you not understand..i have a life...i cant have all this time watching the playoffs....but these games are toooooo goood too miss.....imnever gonna get my work done now.

Hopefully some Laker fans are watching this and realizing why CP3 is just as good a candidate for MVP this year.

He is playing out his damn mind. I just love his style.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Hopefully some Laker fans are watching this and realizing why CP3 is just as good a candidate for MVP this year.

He is playing out his damn mind. I just love his style.

How many Laker fans have said CP3 wasn't just as good of a candidate for MVP?
eyes.gif

Mavs have no business being here. Their roster is flawed, their coach is an idiot. If they don't blow the team up then it's just gonna be more of thesame old @!!#. I've seen this garbage for like 3 years now

Back
Top Bottom