The Official San Antonio Sneaks Up 3 Post: Sunday, April 26 @ the Industry - Vol. Forget a sticky

^^ lame.

since when does posting a thread as a sticky the same thing as "endorsing".

And did I miss something or did SneaksUp all of a sudden become a "for-profit" event?

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

^^ lame.

since when does posting a thread as a sticky the same thing as "endorsing".

And did I miss something or did SneaksUp all of a sudden become a "for-profit" event?

im with u on this g..........
sick.gif

you guys are surprised at this? NT is just like a corporation...as we have proved sticky is unecessary

I actually messaged method man for the previous sneaks up events and never received a response at all. I'm suprised you even got that Fred.

But we shouldn't get a sticky anyways, then it would ruin the title of this thread.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

I actually messaged method man for the previous sneaks up events and never received a response at all. I'm suprised you even got that Fred.

But we shouldn't get a sticky anyways, then it would ruin the title of this thread.
smile.gif
It's hard to take tom and jerry seriously, T21D is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by ucasta

smile.gif
It's hard to take tom and jerry seriously, T21D is
pimp.gif

so I guess Cobra from G.I. Joe is very serious business...
happy.gif

part one of the write up on remixlable.com is up.basically kedas write up but the interview will follow....

If anything goes down, please call me or text, I will be out of pocket and away from the computer all day.

not gonna make today. but heres a list for the people that pitched in for the boards . someone please let me know if i didnt get your name down. thanks,

ronnie
fred
aris
casper
jai jai
sean
gabe
daniel
mike
keda
david
ucasta
jake (paying this weekend)

big thanks to crisone!!!! if party is at select sat then prob select!!!^^ manny you have cable?? lol

Back
Top Bottom