THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Chris Hunter played 2 minutes and has 2 fouls. Mikki Moore's going to end up playing 40 minutes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Maggette travels, then is pushed....no calls. These refs have been poor tonight to say the least.

Originally Posted by dland24

Maggette travels, then is pushed....no calls. These refs have been poor tonight to say the least.
And after the Maggette layup, Billups swatted the ball to mid court. No delay of game is called.
smh.gif

Wait....didnt JR Smith change his name? Wasnt there a big deal made about this a few weeks ago?

So this whole cake thing....its starting to happen all the time. It happened at the NIner game this weekend. I for one, would be HOT if a mascot did that tome. Im talkin HOT, HOT. Pissed to the point that I would be making calls and writing letters demanding free stuff.

Originally Posted by dland24

So this whole cake thing....its starting to happen all the time. It happened at the NIner game this weekend. I for one, would be HOT if a mascot did that to me. Im talkin HOT, HOT. Pissed to the point that I would be making calls and writing letters demanding free stuff.

i agree

Why are our announcers saying Mikki Moore and deep wing jumper in the same sentence? Should NEVER happen.

This is starting to get embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom