THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

From what I'm told, 5Dimes is the best online book. I cant do online betting aside from poker.

I HATE betting with money I have to deposit into an account. I like betting on credit. If you have good money management skills, and dont go crazy, local booksare the way to go. Dont need to pay for the site to send you a check either. I like dealing with cash.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Well, I got to get ready for work. I hope I don't get screwed again at the vending machine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do you work Paul?

Originally Posted by dland24

From what I'm told, 5Dimes is the best online book. I cant do online betting aside from poker.

I HATE betting with money I have to deposit into an account. I like betting on credit. If you have good money management skills, and dont go crazy, local books are the way to go. Dont need to pay for the site to send you a check either. I like dealing with cash.
True. and the juice isnt bad with a bookie

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Well, I got to get ready for work. I hope I don't get screwed again at the vending machine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Where do you work Paul?
I work at St. Luke's Hospital in San Francisco.

I go to the vending machine because there isn't that many options when working graveyard. I'm probably going to bring a Hot Pocket with me and justheat it up later tonight.

I HATE betting with money I have to deposit into an account. I like betting on credit. If you have good money management skills, and dont go crazy, local books are the way to go. Dont need to pay for the site to send you a check either. I like dealing with cash.
Yeah I like 5dimes. I've never had any problems with them.

Hey guys if anyone is interested in going to the Rockets game or Magic game this week hit me up, I got tix in a suite. I made a thread in the Norcal forum, butthought that some of you didn't go in there. Also put up some pics of when the Pacers came into my work. Here is thelink:http://niketalk.com/topic/219643

I missed most of this game. Saw the first quarter, tuned in to the 2nd to see a lead gone...and part of the 3rd..that was plenty for me.

Opted to roll onto COD MW 2, clearly glad I did.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by KL9

Anthony Randolph signing autographs downtown SF (Adidas Store)?
More details?
nerd.gif
It was on my friend's facebook, not sure how accurate info is.

Supposedly 3:45-4:15...30 minutes?
laugh.gif

Is this true:
* Don Nelson is scheduled to return for tomorrow's game against Houston. That's what the Warriors tell us. Got to be true.

Keith Smart went 2-3 in the interim, but of course all the victories go onto Nelson's record.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Is this true:
* Don Nelson is scheduled to return for tomorrow's game against Houston. That's what the Warriors tell us. Got to be true.

Keith Smart went 2-3 in the interim, but of course all the victories go onto Nelson's record.

He's supposed to coach tomorrow and I'm almost certain the wins go to him.

ANTHONY RANDOLPH ADIDAS STORE SHOPPING SPREE - 3:00p.m.-4:15p.m. at Adidas Store, SF

Anthony Randolph will host a special shopping spree for 10 deserving kids inside the Adidas Sports Performance Store in San Francisco. Anthony will assist thekids as they choose shoes, clothing and accessories from the latest Adidas gear for their collection. The kids will also receive Warriors goodie bags andautographs. After the shopping spree, Anthony will hold an autograph signing for Adidas customers. This event will be held from 3:00pm-4:15pm.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Is this true:

I'm all for any wins going to his total. Preseason, exhibition, whatever...just get the damn record and move on.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Is this true:

They do. They said it on the NBA TV broadcast a couple nights ago.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

ANTHONY RANDOLPH ADIDAS STORE SHOPPING SPREE - 3:00p.m.-4:15p.m. at Adidas Store, SF

Anthony Randolph will host a special shopping spree for 10 deserving kids inside the Adidas Sports Performance Store in San Francisco. Anthony will assist the kids as they choose shoes, clothing and accessories from the latest Adidas gear for their collection. The kids will also receive Warriors goodie bags and autographs. After the shopping spree, Anthony will hold an autograph signing for Adidas customers. This event will be held from 3:00pm-4:15pm.
Randolph is a good man.

I don't mean to be like 22 Deuces 22, but if anybody is interested I have a Randolph signed 16x20 that I can sell. I don't need to move it, but justwanted to help out any fellow fans that may want it since I already have a few of them.

I'm interested, but I'm going Holiday shopping right now, so if you still have it in January and if I'm right financially, I may buy it off of you.

What photo is it? Price?

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I'm interested, but I'm going Holiday shopping right now, so if you still have it in January and if I'm right financially, I may buy it off of you.

What photo is it? Price?

The glare is from the camera flash. I'll think about a price.

Back
Top Bottom