THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dland24

Paul you see that pm I sent you? Thoughts?
Oh, your PM? You're asking me if I'd be down for that poker thing? I'd be down, but I'm not sure of when I'll be available.I'm probably not going to be dependable because my schedule's changing every week or so.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dland24

Paul you see that pm I sent you? Thoughts?
Oh, your PM? You're asking me if I'd be down for that poker thing? I'd be down, but I'm not sure of when I'll be available. I'm probably not going to be dependable because my schedule's changing every week or so.
ohwell.gif

Just figured you might be interested. The dude started a tourney tomorrow at 3:00. Dont think its gonna be any sort of thing where you have to play every week.Just a tourney tomorrow. I know you are a poker head.

Anyone ever had their rotors on their front tires replaced? Mine are warped and cause my steering wheel to rattle every time I brake.
sick.gif

I was going to bring it to the repair shop after finals are over (about a week and a half), and was just curious how much it ran.

We talking 150? 300? 500?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

7 healthy players tonight vs the Magic. I can't wait for 48 minutes of Maggette.
pimp.gif

[offbad] The Maggette Era Continues [/offbad]

Nelson, though, will coach tonight in Oakland when the Warriors play Orlando. He'll have just seven healthy players and two hobbled players - Anthony Randolph (left ankle) and Devean George (right knee) - available tonight now that guard Anthony Morrow has been excused from the game because of a death in his family.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_13931395
this is the year of maggette
pimp.gif

brace yourself or he'll come charging at you anyways.

People still use myspace?!?!?!? %%@*!

So far so good. Went golfing and having friends over....

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Almost got to golf with Bastitch...would have made the year

I think everyone's on FB now...myspace is all ads and *+%# now (I had one but never really used it), although Facebook is kinda turning into that somewhat.
ohwell.gif

On another note, that Warrior Fans Against Rowell group is still sick, I joined a Sell The Team Chris Cohan one.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom