THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Pish posh. I have the same birthday as Harry Potter.
pimp.gif

The Warriors practice facility is janky. It's built on top of a mufuggin' conventon center. Like on the roof that used to be a parking lot, they justadded a gym. I did get to see Dwight Howard messing around and Keith Smart was mean-muggin' my classmate and I. Must be in a bad mood now that he has tocontinue coaching these clowns.

Originally Posted by What up

The Warriors practice facility is janky. It's built on top of a mufuggin' conventon center. Like on the roof that used to be a parking lot, they just added a gym. I did get to see Dwight Howard messing around and Keith Smart was mean-muggin' my classmate and I. Must be in a bad mood now that he has to continue coaching these clowns.
Warriors have a practice facility?
eek.gif

Could have fooled me with the product they put out there night in and night out.

Thanks for the kind wishes.

Let's hope Nelson doesn't coach tonight and Pietrus goes for a double-double

Happy birthday, LazyJ. Hope your night contains as little Golden State Warriors as possible.

7 healthy players tonight vs the Magic. I can't wait for 48 minutes of Maggette.
pimp.gif

[offbad] The Maggette Era Continues [/offbad]

Nelson, though, will coach tonight in Oakland when the Warriors play Orlando. He'll have just seven healthy players and two hobbled players - Anthony Randolph (left ankle) and Devean George (right knee) - available tonight now that guard Anthony Morrow has been excused from the game because of a death in his family.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/warriors/ci_13931395

Pietrus & Barnes back @ Oracle
pimp.gif

Warriors must use the same medical staff as the Oakland A's cuz these dudes stay getting hurt.

HBD LazyJ, hope you're having a great day.
smile.gif

And Devean needs to get out there and start killin', he's given the rest of the L enough of a head-start.
pimp.gif

^ Hey, you finally accepted me on MySpace. Success!
laugh.gif

I'd better get started on compiling a bunch of Al Harrington pics for your birthday.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Hey, you finally accepted me on MySpace. Success!
laugh.gif

I'd better get started on compiling a bunch of Al Harrington pics for your birthday.
grin.gif
I meant to the first time just kind of forgot about it.
laugh.gif

Don't forget JJ Barea, Devean George, and Dirk.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom