THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Maggette was just jogging cross half court after missing two layup attempts, without seeing the ball, and Stuckey just waltz down the throat of the defense foran uncontested layup.

I know one of the other 4 Warriors should have impeded Stuckey's route to the lane, but Maggette was right there!!

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Maggette's Jumps scare terrify me becuase u never know if it will go in or clank off front of the rim, clank off the back of the rim, or miss everything

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Maggette's Jumps scare me becuase u never know if it will go in or clank off front of the rim
Really? You don't know? I do.

I'm so tired of Fitz talk imply that Radmanovic is having a down night. Newsflash Fitz, Radmanovic is shooting 38% from the field this season. He's acareer 41% shooter. This is a typical night from Radmanovic.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Radman is such garbage as well, dude is 10x worse than Harrington was
Easy there tiger..
laugh.gif

Harrington was the best Warriors player since Chris Mullin.

[/sarcasm]

damn forgot to set my DVR yesterday.. was hoping there would be a replay today. what was up with Randolph? saw his stat line and he had no impact on the game.

man i suck at fantasy football.
mad.gif

kind of wish my team didnt have a bye this week, i would've wrecked someone.

oh, and acid. I gotta give you props my dude. you came out looking like the Detroit lions...and look at you now, all up in the playoffs!

Gotta make sure Breaston doesn't outgain Boldin by 20 points though...
frown.gif

My midseason pickups helped me get on a hot streak and let me sneak in despite starting 0-5
pimp.gif
. Brady also had some great games after getting off to a roughstart.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

who is "i eat ants" in fantasy football? Alex Smith and VD needs to go off on you.
no they don't!

freaking aaron rodgers decided to eat a plate of steaming hot turds this week....
indifferent.gif

This is pretty much a must-win for the 76ers for a few reasons.

1) Losing this game would give them the the worst losing streak in franchise history.
2) Losing this game would mean that they would have one last chance to avoid a goose-egg on a 5-game homestand... against the Cavs.
3) They would hit the road on a huge losing streak... against the Celtics.

It would be great for them to pull off an upset against CLE or BOS.

Back
Top Bottom