THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I'll be going to the game friday.

Might have a pair of sideline club tix + parking pass for sale.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

I just met Stephen Curry in downtown SF!!! Such a nice guy.
So you found the victim who was kidnapped during the NBA Draft and you didn't call the cops?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what you say to him?
At first I didn't even see him because I was talking to my friend and his back was turned. Then my girl saw part of his face and asked me ifit was him. Then I looked and saw that it was him so I said what's up. Then I told him that I was a big fan and I asked him why he never plays much withRandolph. He told me "I don't know...just keep your faith in us." Then we got a picture with him.
happy.gif
There's more to the story, I don't know if you want to hear it though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

what you say to him?
At first I didn't even see him because I was talking to my friend and his back was turned. Then my girl saw part of his face and asked me if it was him. Then I looked and saw that it was him so I said what's up. Then I told him that I was a big fan and I asked him why he never plays much with Randolph. He told me "I don't know...just keep your faith in us." Then we got a picture with him.
happy.gif
There's more to the story, I don't know if you want to hear it though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
STEPH CURRY GAVE HIM A 100 DOLLARS TO BUY HIS JERSEY! FUUUUUUU I WAS JEALOUS FOR FOUR HOURS AT WORK SINCE YOU TOLD ME...DAMN ITTTTTTTT!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by ikari XD

DP has a point. You get 2 trees with that deal.
1) Where at?
2) I contacted that guy who slangs tix via the Norcal thread. I think he said their a lux box? Why not. Rather give him money than anyone else.
3) I have a Christmas tree, and a small condo..3 would be excessive and I don't want to give the team money directly.

LazyJ10 wrote:

3) I have a Christmas tree, and a small condo..3 would be excessive and I don't want to give the team money directly.

Jokes bro
laugh.gif
Such a useless promotion. Though I won'tfront, I would asked for $100 for those $85 face tix like the W's are.

LazyJ10 wrote:

Jokes bro
laugh.gif
Such a useless promotion. Though I won't front, I would asked for $100 for those $85 face tix like the W's are.

But I mean, Bobby is a business guy, so this promotion has to work, right?
laugh.gif
I know you were kidding before...visualizing 3 trees on my place isfunny in its own right.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

1) Where at?
2) I contacted that guy who slangs tix via the Norcal thread. I think he said their a lux box? Why not. Rather give him money than anyone else.
Right at the corner of H&M, I still can't believe it. He's too nice.
pimp.gif

That's really nice of Curry to do that. That gesture alone will make it easier for me to stomach 4-11 shooting nights.

I've heard he's been to Gussie's a few times in the city. Maybe I should run downstairs and ask him to buy me some chicken and waffles.

LazyJ, if you end up buying those luxury box tickets, let me know how it goes. I was thinking about contacting that kid as well, but I don't want to bestuck in that room with a bunch of random people.

There are some who believe everyone on the Warriors' roster is up for grabs. It's possible they'll trade big salaries and about $10 million in expiring contracts to find a new sidekick for Ellis, the franchise face.

Chris Bosh's name won't go away. Carlos Boozer, Caron Butler, Tyrus Thomas and David West were all mentioned by league executives as potential candidates Monday.
David West and Morris Peterson for Anthony Randolph, Raja Bell and Speedy Claxton (after January 16th).

Yeah I think he'll obviously try and get it filled, which I don't blame him for....but as long as I got my wife and friends, I'm good.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

There are some who believe everyone on the Warriors' roster is up for grabs. It's possible they'll trade big salaries and about $10 million in expiring contracts to find a new sidekick for Ellis, the franchise face.

Chris Bosh's name won't go away. Carlos Boozer, Caron Butler, Tyrus Thomas and David West were all mentioned by league executives as potential candidates Monday.
David West and Morris Peterson for Anthony Randolph, Raja Bell and Speedy Claxton (after January 16th).

i would NEVER pull the trigger on that deal...
Maybe Corey for TT (expiring contract)?

I agree, Randolph and Thomas are the same type of player. Though Randolph's ceiling is MUCH higher.

http:// [h3][/h3]
[h3]Randolph's increased role[/h3]
5:14PM ET

[h5]Anthony Randolph | Warriors[/h5]
Top Email

According to the San Fransisco Chronicle, Mikki Moore is out indefinitely with bone spurs. Add in that Andris Biedrins and Ronny Turiaf aren't quite ready to return yet from injury, and that leaves the Warriors with a bit of a depleted frontline.

So does that make more room for Anthony Randolph? According to Marcus Thompson of the Contra Costa Times, Don Nelson said he will lean more on Randolph, though D-League call-up Chris Hunter will see some more minutes as well.

With Randolph on the trading block, an increased role in the Warriors' next slate of games could mean an increase in production, which might make him a more attractive get to interested parties.

Good news: A lot less of Moore
Bad news: Some team is going to steal Randolph from us

Agent: Randolph not against trade
By Chris Broussard

Lock if already posted.

Reports that the Golden State Warriors are willing to trade second-year forward Anthony Randolph don't bother him at all, according to his agent.

"If Golden State wants to trade Anthony, we're not opposed to that," his agent, Bill Duffy, said. "He hasn't asked for or demanded a trade, but if the Warriors feel it would be beneficial to them to trade him, we wouldn't be opposed to that at all."

Anthony Randolph

A. Randolph

In fact, others close to the 20-year-old Randolph say he would be pleased to get a fresh start elsewhere. He's averaging 11.3 points, 6.5 rebounds and a team-high 1.2 blocks while playing 22 minutes a game.

Despite his tremendous talent, concerns about Randolph's work ethic and lack of focus have led the Warriors to consider trading him, according to various reports. When reached by telephone, Larry Riley, Golden State's general manager, would not comment on the reports.

"I don't comment on trade rumors," Riley said.

Sources within the Warriors organization and around the league say the 6-foot-10 forward is available, but they said he is not being shopped.

"They're not trying to unload the guy," one Western Conference executive said. "But they are disappointed in him, so now they're willing to listen to other teams. Whereas before the season, their thinking was that he was untouchable and they wouldn't even listen."

Executives mentioned New York and Houston as clubs that have interest in Randolph, but he will not be easy to move because of the great disparity between his small salary ($1.8 million) and his perceived upside. The most likely trade scenario would include Randolph as part of a larger deal that featured a more accomplished player.

"I don't know that Randolph's stock has dropped around the league," the executive said. "He's a great talent; he just hasn't done much yet. So he's more of a sweetener that could get another deal done if you threw him in."

While the Warriors have complained about a perceived lack of maturity on Randolph's part, he has been upset with the sporadic way in which Coach Don Nelson has used him -- varying his minutes and even his position at times. In the five games this season in which he's played 30 or more minutes, Randolph has averaged 18.4 points and 10 rebounds. The Warriors won three of those games, including victories over Portland and Dallas.

Randolph's representatives met with Warriors management last month to discuss his concerns, telling them that if his playing time didn't become steadier he would like for them to look into moving him. Duffy said he hasn't spoken with Riley about Randolph's situation since reports surfaced of the team's willingness to trade him.

"Whatever the Warriors decide to do, Anthony's going to continue to work hard and develop as a player," Duffy said.

Chris Broussard covers the NBA for ESPN The Magazine.

AR for Brian Cook.
laugh.gif

yes, TT and AR may be similar, but like someone mentioned, AR has an much higher ceiling, and the fact is that TT's contract > Coreys in any damnpossible way.
the only bad contracts left on this team would be Montas+Beans, both who can easily be tradeable (optimistically thinking) for some sort of talent.

You do realize another team has to agree to the terms of the trade? Just because the trade is great for you/your team doesn't mean another GM is eager toaccept the offer. I think we all agree that your trade offers, be it fantasy or proposed real-life deals are beyond terrible. Please abstain.

Devean George for the Landry, Scola, Brooks, and a 2011 first round pick. I think that's a steal for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom