THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I highly doubt they move him. Bill Duffy played this perfectly.

laugh.gif
He didn't have to do anything. His client technically didn'task to be traded. Riley is the one who decided to "explore his options."

Right, which I'm sure most GMs do all the time...but if Duffy was say, Boras, you can be sure that he would have added more than vanilla language.

When Randolph is due for a new contract, the Scott Boras in Duffy will emerge.

"Did you see my client's numbers in summer league?!?"

Originally Posted by What up

When Randolph is due for a new contract, the Scott Boras in Duffy will emerge.

"Did you see my client's numbers in summer league?!?"

laugh.gif
If that's the case I pray the Warriors aren't on the other endof that meeting. Morrow better hire Duffy too then.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

damn team now is starting to piss me off
Starting? Where have you been sir
laugh.gif

I swear to god if we lose Randolph because of our organization's ineptitude...
smh.gif

I just don't understand why a team would purposely be this bad. I understand Cohan and Rowell only care about $$, but they could try to make a good teamwithout blowing money. Just doesn't make sense.

that proposal was just an example, but the fact is the Bulls have given up on TT.what the bulls need is an consistent scorer.
in all honesty, they may not want Corey, but im sure they'll def. consider monta.

indifferent.gif

the warriors are in no position to even think about dangling monta as trade bait

echoing 715's sentiments, your trade scenarios are preposterous indeed.

I dont see why not.

its impossible to have Curry+Monta both in the backcourt. as good as monta has been recently defending bigger guards, those two are just waaay too undersized.
and if the W's can somehow get rid of Corey's horrendous contract with Monta for some young talent or draft picks, i dont see why not.

its obvious this team isnt working, most of it due to bad coaching, and corey, but this team needs to shake things up a bit. young talent/picks and clearingcap space is the first thing to do.

King George is worth 10 points i guess , because the line should be -15 with Don Nelson back ...

Radmanovic is on a "mini slump" as Bob put it? Radmanovic is a career 41% shooter. I guess this "mini slump" has been going on his wholecareer.
smh.gif

Paul, its your bad your television isn't on mute. Stop cluttering this thread with stupid +!!% Fitzgerald says.

Back
Top Bottom