THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

J-Rich
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

is george injured? why hasn't he played?
[table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]Status[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [td]Returns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Devean George[/td] [td]G/F[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Oct 8[/td] [td]knee[/td] [td]Questionable to start season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Devean George has yet to play for the Warriors in the preseason as he continues to deal with a knee injury. It's hard to remember the last time George wasn't hurt. It's also hard to remember the last time he was relevant in fantasy circles.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

anyone got a vid of randolph's oop?
I tried looking on NBA.com and they don't have it in their highlights.

*Edit*
I tried ESPN.com and they don't have it either.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

is george injured? why hasn't he played?
[table][tr][td]Name[/td] [td]POS[/td] [td]Status[/td] [td]Date[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [td]Returns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Devean George[/td] [td]G/F[/td] [td]Sidelined[/td] [td]Oct 8[/td] [td]Injuring the hearts of the opposition
[/td] [td]TBA by David Stern
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Latest News:
Devean George has yet to play for the Warriors in the preseason because he is the Warriors' secret weapon for success this upcoming season. It's easy to remember the last time George was dominating the NBA. He recently won 3 rings with the Los Angeles Lakers, as Bob Fitzgerald put it.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
ohhh i see.
pimp.gif

Good win for the W's even though it's preseason. I wonder what got Jackson pissed off tonight. Five fouls in the first quarter? Haha.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Good win for the W's even though it's preseason. I wonder what got Jackson pissed off tonight. Five fouls in the first quarter? Haha.
Rockbird!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Uh, who knows what goes on in that loose-cannon's head. He probably was pissed because he still had a Warriors uni on.

He's just imitating Kobe. Remember when Kobe wanted out?
Oh how could I forget? I'd be lost without Fitzgerald. Thank you Fitz for reminding me of how similar these two are. Sooooo on point!
pimp.gif

new avy check
pimp.gif
edit-there we go
smokin.gif

not too much highlights, monta played well, curry showed PG skills, and jackson went out of control:
stephen_jackson.jpg

Back
Top Bottom