THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Man Curry is nice.
laugh.gif
only if he finds his shot. but right now, too many TOs and he looks gassed.

This team is so much better without Jackson.

I could be happy with sucking if that dude is gone.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

This team is so much better without Jackson.

I could be happy with sucking if that dude is gone.
The team would be better if he left. He dominates the ball too much for a guy of his caliber.

CJ Watson had his suit jacket buttoned with the tie hanging completely out.

I couldn't believe my eyes.
sick.gif

[h2]Exhibition #4: Ws vs. Suns[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, October 10th, 2009 at 7:12 pm in Uncategorized
1 Comment

The news of the day is obviously the Stephen Jackson suspension. The Warriors aren't saying much about what Jackson did or what it means to his status with the Warriors. Of course, silence is just as well of an indicator.
Here is what I've heard:

Nellie pulled Jackson from the game after he picked up his fifth foul Friday in the first quarter. Jackson was clearly upset/frustrated/emotional. He was in a mano-y-mano with Kobe and he wasn't happy with the way the refs were calling it.
Jackson's tirade continued on the bench. Eventually, Nelson sent Jackson to the locker room to "cool off" one team source told me. Jack never came out for the second half. Not sure if that was Nellie's decision or Jackson's decision. I also heard he got into with an assistant coach. That rumor was disputed.
I don't know what happened once he left the bench, as Nelson isn't talking and Jackson isn't available. But it must've been serious because it forced Nelson into a first.

NELLIE: "I will say that in my 30, whatever it is I've been coaching, 30 some-odd years, I have never suspended a player before," Nelson said. "Maybe I should have a couple of times, but I never have. I try to stay away from doing anything that will cost the players a lot of money. I hate to take big money from guys."

UPDATE: My man Geoff Lepper, and his diligent research, discovered Nelson was at least mistaken when he said he's never suspended a player.

I asked Riley if this situation forced him to ramp up the efforts to move Jackson.

RILEY: "I'm not going to comment on that."

Stephen Curry got hiss first start tonight. He matched up against Steve Nash while Monta Ellis matched up against former Warrior Jason Richardson. Azubuike started at small forward.

Curry said he wasn't too worried about shooting outside. An avid golfer, he was already analyzing the wind like he was plotting a tee shot.

Monta Ellis was allowed, for this game only, to wear a long-sleeve shirt under his uniform. Ditto for Anthony Morrow and Corey Maggette.

Morrow is clearly not impacted by the outside conditions. He was 6-for-10 from the field at the half. A few of his 3-pointers were of the net-didn't-move variety.
Conversely, Curry had a couple of bad misses, including an air ball. He got it together and knocked down a couple of 3-pointers.
Interestingly enough, Nelson decided not to start Curry in the second half. He and center Andris Biedrins started the second half on the bench. Morrow and Mikki Moore started with Ellis, Azubuike and Randolph.

Randolph v. Stoudemire: advantage Randolph.
Amare looked and sounded like he was getting frustrated with that pesky, skinny dude he's matched up against.
Randolph gave Stoudemire fits with his length and endless hustle. And you could see Randolph's confidence growing. Too much on some occasions.
At 5:53 left in the third quarter, here are the stat lines:

Randolph 15 points on 3-for-9 shooting with 12 rebounds, 1 block and 2 TOs in 26 minutes
Amare S. 13 points on 5-for-9 shooting with 5 rebounds, 0 blocks and 3 TOs in 24 minutes

Originally Posted by What up

sick.gif

He's the quiet storm making a loud fashion statement.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by What up

sick.gif

He's the quiet storm making a loud fashion statement.
I just went back and saw it
laugh.gif
. Time to get blocked by him on twitter
laugh.gif

W's playin like a team and lookin good
pimp.gif

Whenever ya'll need single games PM me i got you on that group discount

Back
Top Bottom