THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

not gonna be able to watch tonights game cause im going to Kezar to watch my HS bball team play
GO WARRIORS

But Jax is going off on us

%#$! Lowell.

Who are they playing?  I hope Mission.  My boy plays for them and I hope he tears Lowell a new one.

We played Washington
Boys Vars lost, but the rest of the teams won
I also got a dude who plays at mission
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Mission high is overrated and so is lowell!
Yeah I said it...haah

says the guy from O'Connel?
laugh.gif

Anyway if you keep watching sportsnet central i think they gonna show my HS bball team

Best believe ahaha, I remember playing baseball against mission high and lowell and they weren't all that good.

On a side note when are they going to fire don nelson!! Warriors need a new identity not that nellie ball!

Lowell sports teams suck after I graduated.

I guarantee your garbage school wasn't doing @*#! 2000-2004.

^^ na I don't think so but I entered oc 04-08

All I know was that they were the best in soccer!

Ayyyyyyyyaaaayyyyy

They are decent right now, baseball is cool, bball fell off after last year, football hasnt been the same since 2 years ago.

no one cares about soccer
laugh.gif

oh and most of lowell teams are gonna SUCK next year, especially football

^^ why you hating on soccer for? Lol
Its the most famous sport outside of the US. Hahaa

I thought lowell sucked at football cause lincoln high was on top the last 3-4 years

Yea Lowell hasnt one a Chip in the 4 years i was there, i think they won the year before, but they were always competitive and made it to the Chip my freshman year and playoff the other 3, but Lincoln was on top for about 2 years then i think Galileo won the chip this year beating lincoln

By Marc Stein

The Golden State Warriors face another roster decision this weekend involving one of the two injury exemptions they've received from the league office.

Which will force the Warriors to make their fourth dip into the D-League this season.

With Cartier Martin’s second 10-day contract coming to an end Saturday, Golden State has to sign Martin for the rest of the season if it wants to keep him. Yet that would require waiving someone on the Warriors’ roster with a guaranteed contract, since league rules prevent players with fully guaranteed contracts from occupying temporary roster spots created by injury hardship.

The Warriors are thus letting Martin go and plan to bring in a new player on a 10-day contract, according to sources close to the situation.

That player, sources said, is expected to be guard Coby Karl, who sat out Friday night's game with the Idaho Stampede in anticipation of joining the Warriors.

Karl -- son of Denver Nuggets coach George Karl -- was waived by the Cleveland Cavaliers earlier this month when the Cavs chose to release him before Karl’s $736,420 salary became guaranteed for the rest of the season. The former Boise State star then joined the Stampede in Boise and has averaged 27.2 points in five games with the Stampede.

Karl, who broke in with the Lakers in 2007-08, played in only three games with the Cavaliers before his release. But the Warriors have so many injuries that playing time should be available like never before. Example: Martin was averaging 9.6 points, 5.2 rebounds and a healthy 29.6 minutes in nine games with Golden State entering Friday's play.

Just made this and thought I would share. Stephen Curry from the Kings game technical. This had me
roll.gif
when I saw this during the game.

Can't believe my girl wanted to say in and watch the Miss USA contest. My classmate didn't win - she didn't even stand a chance.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Just made this and thought I would share. Stephen Curry from the Kings game technical. This had me
roll.gif

wasnt it maggette that got the tech?coby karl era, LETS GOOOOO

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

roll.gif

wasnt it maggette that got the tech?coby karl era, LETS GOOOOO

Yeah, it was maggette's technical. This was when the Dubs timeout was over and most of the warriors found out maggette got the T.

Just spent Saturday night working on lab report with my group (and yes, that girl
laugh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
). It's a 40+ page report due next week.
Spending time with her working on labs, I only feel that we have more and more common ground.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom