THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

not gonna be able to watch tonights game cause im going to Kezar to watch my HS bball team play
GO WARRIORS

But Jax is going off on us

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

not gonna be able to watch tonights game cause im going to Kezar to watch my HS bball team play
GO WARRIORS

But Jax is going off on us

%#$! Lowell.

Who are they playing?  I hope Mission.  My boy plays for them and I hope he tears Lowell a new one.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by daprescription

Updating itunes FTL. I swear I have been doing this since the Celts/Magic game and I'm only midway through the letter D
smh.gif
. I lost so much music too
frown.gif

i'm already out of space in my 2gb 1st gen nano
laugh.gif

i always like to have a whole album but ended up deleting like half of em down to the songs i only listen to.

what do you mean midway through the letter D?

iTunes is like God's savior for music organization, I love it. The only thing I dislike about it, it is slow and uses up a lot of resources. If iTunes can make something like Foobar or Winamp
pimp.gif
I had to delete everything off of my computers HD, so now I have to transfer all my music back on.  Now I'm adding all the music back on itunes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Over under Jax shoots 38%?

I know he'll smoke us in total points, but what will he shoot?
I say he should 44% while scoring 40 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assist, 4 steals, and 2 turnovers.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Updating itunes FTL. I swear I have been doing this since the Celts/Magic game and I'm only midway through the letter D
smh.gif
. I lost so much music too
frown.gif

i'm already out of space in my 2gb 1st gen nano
laugh.gif

i always like to have a whole album but ended up deleting like half of em down to the songs i only listen to.

what do you mean midway through the letter D?

iTunes is like God's savior for music organization, I love it. The only thing I dislike about it, it is slow and uses up a lot of resources. If iTunes can make something like Foobar or Winamp
pimp.gif
I had to delete everything off of my computers HD, so now I have to transfer all my music back on.  Now I'm adding all the music back on itunes
frown.gif
yea the last time i did that, i backed up my itunes library manually, but itunes 9.0 and up has a new feature where you can export and import libraries so you don't have to go through the hassle of adding all that music in case something happens to your computer. i was pretty pissed one time when i lost all my playcounts and everything...

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Over under Jax shoots 38%?

I know he'll smoke us in total points, but what will he shoot?
I say he should 44% while scoring 40 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assist, 4 steals, and 2 turnovers.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

wedding dress is def. a good song. music video was
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for jax, hes going to have a huge off shooting night, but i believe he'll get his 30 points somehow though.
28 points, 8 boards, 7 assists, 6 tos, 2 3ptm. 0 techs.

sjax gonna light up the W's tonight

9/22fg end up with 25pts 8rebs 6ast 5tobut gerald wallace prob will kill W's on the boards

if i were to bet, i wouldnt.
laugh.gif
. I would actually stay away from this game. the cats are 4-17 away from home
sick.gif
, but if you do decide to play it. best of luck

Back
Top Bottom