THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

God Morrow is a beast.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I caught bits and pieces of the game... can someone tell me why Randolph only got 10 minutes?

Hopefully they gave him rest for the duration of the game. Where were you all watching the game?! Imma need help finding links this season to watch the W'splay because spending money on League pass just to watch the W's aren't worth it.

You guys think that Ellis will have his quickness back this year?

Randolph took a hit when Baron jumped into him trying to block the ball, but got up and played it out. Then he never came back in. I'm hoping they justrested him and nothing was wrong.

i hope randolph took precautionary rest. it didn't look too serious but you never know.

Thanks on the Randolph thing. Yeah, he took a spill and it took a while for him to get up. I hope he's ok. He was limping a bit when he went to the line.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I caught bits and pieces of the game... can someone tell me why Randolph only got 10 minutes?

Hopefully they gave him rest for the duration of the game. Where were you all watching the game?! Imma need help finding links this season to watch the W's play because spending money on League pass just to watch the W's aren't worth it.

Monta looked like vintage Monta on a few drives and finishes, he got hung on the fast break tho
laugh.gif

I think he's back it's mainly mental now...

Originally Posted by Johnson1

Hopefully they gave him rest for the duration of the game. Where were you all watching the game?! Imma need help finding links this season to watch the W's play because spending money on League pass just to watch the W's aren't worth it.

Monta looked like vintage Monta on a few drives and finishes, he got hung on the fast break tho
laugh.gif

too many turnovers, two straight on-ball steals for baron that sparked the run.

monta missed one two many layups.

monta's body language just aint the same.

whoa, Morrow played the entire 48 mins. This mutha (*#$# Nellie tryin' to burn dude out in the pre-season already god damn.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Johnson1

laugh.gif

too many turnovers, two straight on-ball steals for baron that sparked the run.

monta missed one two many layups.

monta's body language just aint the same.
co-sign. monta has this attitude about him that just thinks he's the best and everything should revolve around him. i dunno maybe it'sjust me.

Monta will be good, i think he might be a little slower, just a little bit, but i think he put on some muscle tho, to help his strength

[h1]Jackson still unhappy camper[/h1]
By Marcus Thompson II

[email protected]

Posted: 10/12/2009 10:21:01 PM PDT

Updated: 10/12/2009 10:33:26 PM PDT

With his two-game suspension coming to an end, forward Stephen Jackson said Monday he is ready to rejoin the Warriors and return to his role as arguably the team's best all-around player.

But, by no means, should that be deemed as happiness.

"I've got no choice but to go out there," Jackson said in a phone interview. "I'm just going to do my job. I don't want to be fake. I'm just going to go and play basketball and handle my business."

Team president Robert Rowell couldn't be reached for comment. General manager Larry Riley declined to speak on the matter, aside from what the team released in Saturday's suspension announcement. But he and coach Don Nelson are scheduled to meet with Jackson before today's practice.

The three are expected to converse about how to move forward, especially considering that a trade involving Jackson is unlikely.

Jackson said when he hits the court he still will be the guy who averaged 20.7 points, 6.5 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game last season. But clearly his feelings about playing for the Warriors haven't changed.

"If something happens, then it happens," Jackson said. "But I'm just going to play, just do what I do."

He also elaborated on the episode that led to the two-game ban.

It began in Friday's exhibition against the Los Angeles Lakers at the Forum. Jackson and the Lakers' Kobe Bryant were locked up against each other in the first quarter. The competition became testy, and

Jackson picked up five fouls and a technical foul in the quarter.
Jackson voiced his anger at the coaching staff when he was taken out of the game at the 2:50 mark of the quarter. Nelson eventually sent him to the locker room to cool off. Jackson never returned.

Jackson said he was upset because the coaches left him in the game despite his foul trouble, and he felt they didn't stick up for him with the replacement referees.

"I felt like I didn't get handled right in the game," Jackson said. "I know I did what I'm supposed to do, being a man. I'm not going to let Kobe throw elbows at me.

"(Things are) always made out to make me look bad. At the end of the day, I wouldn't disrespect Coach like that. But I was mad at our staff for not having my back. If I'm going to go out there and bust my (butt) for you, I expect you to have my back."

Jackson said he didn't think the two-game suspension was fair - it cost him $139,000, as preseason games are figured in to player salaries - but he is ready to move on. He was spotted after Friday's game in Los Angeles with his wife, smiling and holding guard Monta Ellis' infant son. Monday, he and his wife made a trip to the Oakland Zoo.

Jackson reiterated that all of his frustrations stem from his desire to win and his hope that the organization wants to win as much as he does.

"My whole thing is I want to win," Jackson said. "They should be able to respect that. I want to win. That's just me. I'm still going to go out there and play hard and do what I do. But I want to win."

• The Warriors scored 73 points in the first half of their exhibition Monday, but the Los Angeles Clippers got equally hot in the second half, beating Golden State 124-117 at the Staples Center.
    Anthony Morrow led the Warriors with 32 points on 10-of-16 shooting, including 6 of 8 from 3-point range. Monta Ellis had 24 points and seven assists, and Corey Maggette contributed 20 points off the bench against his former team.

Rasual Butler led the Clippers with 27 points, and Eric Gordon had 22 points. Former Warrior Baron Davis had 13 points and 11 assists.

The Warriors led by as many as 20 points in the first half, going up 71-51 on Morrow's 3-pointer with 1:53 left. They led 73-57 at halftime.

But the Clippers won the second-half battle, scoring 67 points to the Warriors' 43

Team president Robert Rowell couldn't be reached for comment.
Of course he couldn't be reached for comment. He hasn't said
15nahys.gif
since this wholeJackson fiasco went down on Media Day. This dude is such a joke.
smh.gif

15nahys.gif
Rowell!

What would you guys say to Jackson if you saw him in public? lol just wondering.

EDIT: and damn, monta and jack seem really close. monta had jack baby sitting monta jr.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

What would you guys say to Jackson if you saw him in public? lol just wondering.
say whats up to him and ask him whats really good with his problem
Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

I'd say "
15nahys.gif
Jackson!"

Then run away as fast as I can.
laugh.gif

he'd catch you
nerd.gif

ATTN: All GMs of the 3rd Annual NT Warriors League, please put in your availability for the draft time. I willchoose the date that fits our schedules best. The draft will be held between October 18 through October 24.

The decision on the draft time will be made on Friday, October 16 (or earlier if everyone replies before then).

[table][tr][th=""]TEAM NAME
[/th] [th=""]SUN
[/th] [th=""]MON[/th] [th=""]TUES[/th] [th=""]WED[/th] [th=""]THURS
[/th] [th=""]FRI
[/th] [th=""]SAT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Paul Is On Tilt
[/td] [td]10am - anytime
[/td] [td]8am - 8pm
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]offbad
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JDMFanatic[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JapanAir21
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew630
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LazyJ10
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BangDak
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE55
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]KL9
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]daprescription
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Enlightened Thought[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][/table]

ATTN: All GMs of the 3rd Annual NT Warriors League, please put in your availability for the draft time. I will choose the date that fits our schedules best. The draft will be held between October 18 through October 24.

The decision on the draft time will be made on Friday, October 16 (or earlier if everyone replies before then).

[/th] [th=""]SUN
[/th] [th=""]FRI
[/td] [td]10am - anytime
[/td] [td]8am - 8pm
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JDMFanatic[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]dont be a menace[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]JapanAir21
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Andrew630
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LazyJ10
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BangDak
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FRANCHISE55
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NothingToL0se
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]KL9
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]daprescription
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Enlightend Thought[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU
[/td] [td]-10am-3:00 pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-varies[/td] [td]-10am-3:00[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Paul Is On Tilt wrote:

[/th] [th=""]SUN
[/th] [th=""]FRI
[/td] [td]10am - anytime
[/td] [td]8am - 8pm
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]-
[/td] [td]9:30-4p
[/td] [td]5:30-w/e
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]5:30-w/e
[/td] [td]anytime
[/td] [td]LMK
[/td] [td]LMK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]KL9
[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Enlightend Thought[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GSDOUBLEU
[/td] [td]-10am-3:00 pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-after 5pm
[/td] [td]-varies[/td] [td]-10am-3:00[/td] [/tr][/table]

*LMK = let me know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom