THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Mullin, baby!
pimp.gif

i know this is random but i love my warriors and they do suck but hey on nba2k10 man  man is ellis is a beast same thing with curry with the updated rosters haha curry is a 76 now he was a 69 and ellis is a 85 he damn near the fastest guard on the game! yea it hurts though i just hope we sell the team bay area fans>>>>> any fans!!

Originally Posted by mykeeubz

i know this is random but i love my warriors and they do suck but hey on nba2k10 man  man is ellis is a beast same thing with curry with the updated rosters haha curry is a 76 now he was a 69 and ellis is a 85 he damn near the fastest guard on the game! yea it hurts though i just hope we sell the team bay area fans>>>>> any fans!!
Punctuations, please.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dammit...I think I'm gonna try to cop the copper foamposites...there goes my wallet
was gonna buy them but the Kobe V's been taking all my money.. such a great shoe!

Also, is anyones youtube restricted from watching NBA uploaded videos? says its blocked in my counrty? WT F?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dammit...I think I'm gonna try to cop the copper foamposites...there goes my wallet
was gonna buy them but the Kobe V's been taking all my money.. such a great shoe!

Also, is anyones youtube restricted from watching NBA uploaded videos? says its blocked in my counrty? WT F?
same.

with AT&T if that matters.

Couldn't get my hands on the Foams, unless some random website has em up. I ain't paying over retail especially when they're already 200 bucks to begin with.

Yeah, I'll make the baseball league.

And no LazyJ. There won't be 209134019451 teams
laugh.gif
. There isn't that much of a demand for a spot in fantasy baseball. Fantasy basketball is a different story. bright nikes and I might be working on a little collabo. GSW vs Lakers, 2 divisions. The championship will be a GSW thread regular vs a Lakers thread regluar. I think it makes things a bit more interesting.
laugh.gif

Sorry 715
laugh.gif
. We're not going to ESPN for this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom