THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

http://[h3]
[h3]Morrow a trade commodity?[/h3]
8:45AM ET

[h5]Anthony Morrow | Warriors [/h5]
Top http:///sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/SendToFriend?URL=http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors#14438&title=Morrow a trade commodity?">http://sendtofriend.espn....20a trade commodity?', 'sendtofriend', 'noresizable,noscrollbars,width=345,height=470');return false;" href="http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors#">Email

Former NBA player Dennis Scott, working for NBA TV, says Anthony Morrow could be a trade commodity.

"I've heard teams talking about, 'How can we make a move to go get him?' " Scott told the San Francisco Chronicle. "He would be perfect for a playoff team that has a player who gets double-teamed."
[/h3]

I honestly wouldn't trade Morrow for a first round pick (from a playoff team).

Anywhere I can watch dunk contest or 3pt online? Kinda quick, but I missed it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

What stats you have in mind?
laugh.gif

Right now, we have the standard categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, BA, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

I'm looking to have 12 teams max. I was thinking adding another UTIL and SP spot, but I'll see what others say before I do that.
nerd.gif
Those categories sound good to me.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dammit...I think I'm gonna try to cop the copper foamposites...there goes my wallet
was gonna buy them but the Kobe V's been taking all my money.. such a great shoe!

Also, is anyones youtube restricted from watching NBA uploaded videos? says its blocked in my counrty? WT F?
same.

with AT&T if that matters.
i also have ATT
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by acidicality

Dammit...I think I'm gonna try to cop the copper foamposites...there goes my wallet
was gonna buy them but the Kobe V's been taking all my money.. such a great shoe!

Also, is anyones youtube restricted from watching NBA uploaded videos? says its blocked in my counrty? WT F?
same.

with AT&T if that matters.
i also have ATT
nerd.gif
its because nba made a new channel called nbaus and not nba for youtube viewers of america. weird...

so i just got back from dallas for allstar weekend. befor i boarded my plane i met chris mullin. he was there with his two sons, real cool dude took a pic and all.
on the plane ride he sits in first class row 1 and his kids ride somewhere in the back of the plane.
laugh.gif

im in row 7 right behind first class and i look two rows up and there was larry riley current warriors GM

so about 4 rows between eachother mullin and riley
eek.gif

they didnt talk but i wonder if those dudes got beef
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

laugh.gif

Right now, we have the standard categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, BA, W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP

I'm looking to have 12 teams max. I was thinking adding another UTIL and SP spot, but I'll see what others say before I do that.
nerd.gif
I'd consider Average too.
And what about minimum innings pitched?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Batting average is there.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I put BA there.
laugh.gif

Minimum innings pitched is 24.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Batting average is there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Work is catching up to me.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

so i just got back from dallas for allstar weekend. befor i boarded my plane i met chris mullin. he was there with his two sons, real cool dude took a pic and all.
on the plane ride he sits in first class row 1 and his kids ride somewhere in the back of the plane.
laugh.gif

im in row 7 right behind first class and i look two rows up and there was larry riley current warriors GM

eek.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mullin's sons probably sat in coach since Mullin was invited and got flown out there.

and he should have gotten up his seat, slapped him in the face and sat back down.

[h2]Sources: Cavs talking to Warriors[/h2]

Comment http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4917507#/sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/SendToFriend?URL=http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/...avs talking Maggette with Warriors&id=4917507">http://sendtofriend.espn....0Warrio...le,noscrollbars,width=400,height=500');return false;">Email Print http:///a.espncdn.com/icons/share-icon-12x12.png)">http://a.espncdn.com/icons/share-icon-12x12.png) no-repeat scroll left top; -moz-background-clip: border; -moz-background-origin: padding; -moz-background-inline-policy: continuous;" rel="nofollow">Share
By Chris Broussard
ESPN The Magazine
Archive

The Cleveland Cavaliers' pursuit of Amare Stoudemire continues, but in case they can't land the Phoenix Suns' All-Star forward, they have begun talks with the Golden State Warriors about Corey Maggette.

Despite their league-high 13-game win streak, the Cavaliers are leavingno stone unturned in attempting to improve their team and bring thecity it's first major sports league championship in 46 years.

3336.jpg

Maggette

In addition to speaking to the Washington Wizards regarding Antawn Jamison and the Indiana Pacers regarding Troy Murphy, Cleveland is in discussions with the Warriors about Maggette, according to four sources with knowledge of the talks.

Stoudemire is far and away the Cavaliers first choice, and sourcesclose to Stoudemire said a report Monday that he told Cleveland hedoesn't want to play there is false.

Sources say the Cavaliers are willing to send Zydrunas Ilgauskas, J.J. Hickson,a first-round pick and another player (to make the deal workfinancially) to Phoenix for Stoudemire, but while the Suns mull overtheir options, Cleveland remains one of the most active teams in theleague leading up to Thursday's trade deadline.

The Cavs might need a Plan B, as the Miami Heat are pushing hard to land Stoudemire as well, sources told ESPN.com's Marc Stein on Monday night.

It is not clear whether the Cavaliers' second-choice is Jamison orMaggette. The discussions with Golden State have centered aroundCleveland sending Ilgauskas and his $11.5 million expiring contract tothe Warriors for Maggette. Other players, perhaps Cleveland's Danny Green and Golden State's Devean George, would have to be added to make the deal work financially.

As is the case with all their potential trades, the Cavaliers hopetheir trading partner would waive Ilgauskas so he could re-sign withCleveland 30 days later. But no such deal can be struck beforehand, perleague rules.The Cavaliers' interest in Maggette, who is averaging 20.8 points pergame for the Warriors, is somewhat surprising. While the 30-year-oldsmall forward has long been regarded as one of the league's most giftedscorers, he has three years and nearly $31 million left on his contractand has been somewhat injury prone.

Maggette, who has a career scoring average of 16.6 points, has alsoonly made the playoffs one time in his 11-year career with Orlando, theLos Angeles Clippers and the Warriors. That has led some to question Maggette's ability to help a team win, but the same questions dogged Jamal Crawfordbefore he was traded to Atlanta last summer. Crawford, a formerteammate of Maggette's in Golden State, has helped the Hawks become anEastern Conference contender.

LeBron Jamesis aware of Cleveland's interest in Maggette, and sources close to himsay he believes he could help the Cavaliers.Maggette can play shooting guard as well as small forward, and whilehe's not a great outside shooter, the Cavaliers could at times playJames and Maggette together on the frontline in a small lineup.

In a perfect world, I wake tomorrow :

k9wcyd.png

2lo6gl1.png

Spoiler [+]
the first one is laughable, but anything that gets Monta out is a plus

Back
Top Bottom