THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

At the same time..

say we shop Monta this summer/next season... OJ Mayo will probably be better than anything the Warriors will be offered.

Even if the Warriors weren't planning on keeping Mayo, I'm sure he would be a nice piece to move a big contract
smh.gif
. Eh, who cares about improving the team
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Report: Warriors Rejected Mayo For Monta Offer

Feb 17, 2010 8:05 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have reportedly rejected an offer for Monta Ellis from Memphis that would have included O.J. Mayo and salary cap filler, according to multiple sources.

Marcus Thompson of the Contra Costa Times reports that the deal was not discussed recently.

Read more: http://realgm.net/src_wir...nta_offer/#ixzz0fqrdtALi

glad they rejected it
I don't know man. OJ Mayo has the killer instinct.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Report: Warriors Rejected Mayo For Monta Offer

Feb 17, 2010 8:05 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have reportedly rejected an offer for Monta Ellis from Memphis that would have included O.J. Mayo and salary cap filler, according to multiple sources.

Marcus Thompson of the Contra Costa Times reports that the deal was not discussed recently.

Read more: http://realgm.net/src_wir...nta_offer/#ixzz0fqrdtALi

glad they rejected it
I don't know man. OJ Mayo has the killer instinct.
Agreed... I would love Mayo here...
eyes.gif

i like rejecting the trade cause it means the management is doing SOMETHING right, i think Monta's value is higher.

Plenty of good seats still available, it's a great time out to witness the greatness in CJ Watson.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Don't put that much faith into management.
i said something, one little shining light in the dark.
laugh.gif
I know.  I'm just saying, even dummies do something right every once in a while.

The Warriors are full of players that just chuck up shots and play no defense..I can't remember the last time a team won a championship with that formula..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

The Warriors are full of players that just chuck up shots and play no defense..I can't remember the last time a team won a championship with that formula..

i cant remember the last time the kings won a chip playing the right way
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

i cant remember the last time the kings won a chip playing the right way
grin.gif
Warriors are the most dysfunctional team in the NBA AND they are still better than the Kings
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom