THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Well, we played some decent defense at times but Curry had a horrid game.
sick.gif

One game closer to the draft.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Just when I say I am now a believer in Curry, he puts up a game like this.

Hey DP....I think what you meant to say earlier was "If Monta plays, the Warriors win the game going away."
smh.gif

he's a rookie playing on a team that is going through an identity crisis..."who to keep, who to trade/drop."  im still a curry believer.

i don't get the last 2-3 mins of the game. down by 3 and we start jacking up threes. i know it was hard to get in the paint but at least take a shot inside the arc.

and thanks offbad, it's always the CSNBA broadcast that has the clearest stream but always lags on me every couple of minutes then i have to refresh. btw what site do you get em from?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

curry didnt have his shot but he still got 10 rebs and over 7 assist. imo curry should be roy because hes an all around player
isnt this the same offense that made stephen jackson a 20 5 5 player too, monta ellis was doing close to that, and baron too
curry still a good player, but i dont think we should rely on inflated stats to give him the ROY

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

curry didnt have his shot but he still got 10 rebs and over 7 assist. imo curry should be roy because hes an all around player
isnt this the same offense that made stephen jackson a 20 5 5 player too, monta ellis was doing close to that, and baron too
curry still a good player, but i dont think we should rely on inflated stats to give him the ROY
dude just had a rough nite, but hes a way purer shooter than Jack or Ellis

oh btw

[h1]Cleveland Asking For 1st Rounder Back From Warriors For Maggette?[/h1]

Feb 16, 2010 9:42 PM EST

Golden State is having a difficult time advancing trade talksbecause other teams are hoping to receive their 2010 first round pick.

The Warriors are said to be in trade discussions involving Corey Maggette and Cleveland’s Zydrunas Ilgauskas.

Read more: http://realgm.net/src_wiretap_archi...ack_from_warriors_for_maggette/#ixzz0flxuqSmz

^If our stupid $%+$$!# idiotic management includes our 2010 first round pick in a deal, and we arent getting an impact player in return, I am going to be absolutely LIVID.

i would never have thought the Cavs would really take maggs, i thought it was just to put pressure on Kerr/Suns
but with if the 1st round pick goes down, i think it may have a chance

^If our stupid $%+$$!# idiotic management includes our 2010 first round pick in a deal, and we arent getting an impact player in return, I am going to be absolutely LIVID.
Cavs no player worth this years 1st.  Warriors are looking at a top 5 pick
smh.gif
BTW, I HATE FISHER.

Derek Flopper is a piece of @!@%. One of the players I dislike the most in the NBA.

Just sent my resume to a few companies: Google, Lockheed Martin, etc. Don't really expect to hear back, but just gotta do it I guess. Engineering career fair for our school is this Friday, so I gotta do well in that and hopefully land something.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i don't get the last 2-3 mins of the game. down by 3 and we start jacking up threes. i know it was hard to get in the paint but at least take a shot inside the arc.

and thanks offbad, it's always the CSNBA broadcast that has the clearest stream but always lags on me every couple of minutes then i have to refresh. btw what site do you get em from?
nerd.gif
was it on veetle? usually veetle links are the best ones, even if you have to install their plugin/player thing it's worth it.

sorry to say i wasn't watching this game. 2 midterms this week -_-
looks like i didn't miss much aside from a near triple double by curry and all around awful shooting.

also, www.atdhe.net

Just when I say I am now a believer in Curry, he puts up a game like this.
Nah man, you should still believe in him. Although he didn't have the best shooting night he still found ways to do other things and almost came out with a triple double.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Cavs no player worth this years 1st.  Warriors are looking at a top 5 pick
smh.gif
BTW, I HATE FISHER.
Oh no....I completely agree.  There isnt a player on the Cavs roster that is even worth Corey Maggette (skills wise) IMO.  The Cavs team is absolute trash.  They really dont have a single player other than Bron that I would want on the Warrors.   Their success is ALL Bron.   I strongly believe that if you put LeBron on the worst team in the NBA (Nets) they are a top 4 team in the East.  So if we trade Maggette to them for cap relief, fine.  Im all for that.  If our first round pick is attached, I hate it.  
If we trade our first round pick, we BETTER get a player worth something.  Thats all I'm saying.

And Moe and Bleezys.....as far as Curry goes, if you guys have been following this thread all year, you would know I was against the Curry pick from the start, and ultra critical of him all year.  And as soon as I finally admit it to myself and to this thread that I am now a fan and think he is gonna be good, he puts up a game like that.  Thats all.

27ys408.png

How are you supposed to win with these 2 centers?  Together they make $13 million and give you absolutely nothing on the offensive side
sick.gif

Veetle is nice, but they always make you download those unnecessary plugins, and they dont always have at least most of the games. they're about 30secs-1minute off though. just putting it out there.

i can see the Warriors taking Big z and waiving him after since most of his contract is already paid for. that would save this organization quite a lot of money, and cohan would be jumping for joy if that happened.

Monta Ellis-G- Warriors    Feb. 17 - 3:40 pm et

Monta Ellis will sit out both Wednesday and Friday night's game as he continues to recover from a knee sprain.

The good news is that his meeting with his doctor confirmed original reports of a sprain rather than more serious internal damage. "Knee sprain" certainly is better news than "ACL tear".

Source: Marcus Thompson on Twitter

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nerd.gif
was it on veetle? usually veetle links are the best ones, even if you have to install their plugin/player thing it's worth it.

sorry to say i wasn't watching this game. 2 midterms this week -_-
looks like i didn't miss much aside from a near triple double by curry and all around awful shooting.

also, www.atdhe.net
yeah it was on veetle. like i said the only downside is it gets laggy after every couple of minutes though so i have to refresh it.

and i guess the trade for Maggs is done now that the Cavs got Jamison.

got my taxes back, can't say i'm disappointed with it, hopefully i can make it as a down payment for a car.

Report: Warriors Rejected Mayo For Monta Offer

Feb 17, 2010 8:05 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have reportedly rejected an offer for Monta Ellis from Memphis that would have included O.J. Mayo and salary cap filler, according to multiple sources.

Marcus Thompson of the Contra Costa Times reports that the deal was not discussed recently.

Read more: http://realgm.net/src_wir...nta_offer/#ixzz0fqrdtALi

glad they rejected it

Back
Top Bottom