THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

What a surprise! Warriors ballin' w/o Maggette and Ellis on the bench.
eyes.gif

I woke up just in time to watch that 2nd half. I believe Curry can be special. When in the world did Chris Hunter decide to play defense to stay in at the end of the game?

Just got home. What a game!! My seats were amazing.....will upload pics tomorrow. My thoughts......

-I was SMH when Monta was put back in the game after we went on that HUGE run. Turned out to work, but how do you make changes when things are going so well?
-Raja Bell did 30x more coaching than Don Nelson did tonight.
-The officiating was how it normally is for us....horrendous.
-Curry is just a monster.
-Its amazing how we can compete with 8 active players.....3 of which are the likes of Tolliver, George and Hunter.
-CJ Watson
pimp.gif

-Thought I saw Ellison at the game, but am not 100% sure it was him.

and most importantly......

I am now 4-0 on the season. You guys ALL need to help out the cause and pitch together and get me season tickets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ooooooooor if Fitz wants to announce for a winning team, he should continue giving you his tickets.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

dp, you gonna have a vid of curry after he hit that three?
pimp.gif
When was it?  I had the game on mute cause I'm reading.  Only caught the last half of the 4th.
curry was jumping around and around toward the bench
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

I am now 4-0 on the season. You guys ALL need to help out the cause and pitch together and get me season tickets.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Maybe next year, lets not waste our money on this year
laugh.gif

My brother was at the game, anyone spot him? Blue Warriors jacket with a grey hoodie underneath.
nerd.gif
In the 200 section.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

dp, you gonna have a vid of curry after he hit that three?
pimp.gif
When was it?  I had the game on mute cause I'm reading.  Only caught the last half of the 4th.
curry was jumping around and around toward the bench
laugh.gif
I don't really remember, I'm guessing the 4th quarter because it was the shot that tied it or brought them really close.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i just remembered raja bell is on the team, i would like him back next year
he was doing more coaching than nellie tonight.

he will be a great mentor for curry and the future guards of this team. i think he has expressed interest in rejoining this team next year.

would you guys sign him for 3 million a year? i definitely would.

I believe Bell said he wants to remain with the Warriors through this year. I don't think he wants to resign, especially for $3 million. That's the most I'd offer him - take it or leave it, Roger.

I don't know why Raja would re-sign with us. We have no direction and he's at the tail end of his career. Common sense says he would be better served signing with a playoff team.

But hey, if he wants to stay with us (for whatever reason that may be), I'd welcome him with open arms.

^Agreed, he's the kind of player that would fit in well with an actual playoff team, not a team with no sense of direction.

If he wants to re-sign with us though, I'd definitely do it. His veteran leadership is nowhere near as good as Devean's, but he'd be good around to have.

Stupid %#%%+@$ girl has me up when I have class in 5 hours
mad.gif
.  Sleeping peacefully and then decide you want to go home at 1:30... Now I can't sleep FML.

Back
Top Bottom