THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Again about TV tuners and DirecTV, I found this article: http://www.tvsquad.com/20...irectv-pc-tuner-details/

Thing is that it says that DirecTV and Microsoft have been working on a thing on Windows Media Center, but it was written on Jan. 8, 2008. It's freakin' 2010 and still nothing yet.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Hopefully I destroy BangDak in fantasy basketball this week.
Ouch. we'll see about that
pimp.gif

and OB, you shouldnt be talking. you ruined my 8week winning streak, and pummeled me down into the standings during that ASG week
smh.gif
smh.gif

damn i missed the end. was watching til the 3rd quarter and the W's stagnant offense put me to sleep.
smh.gif

and sucks paul, i was looking forward to having a tuner for directv but i guess it ain't so. i thought i'd be set this season since i got the DVR from comcast but my aunt ended up switching to directv without telling me.

Yeah menace. I hope we get something for DirecTV soon. With NT about to leave Yuku, I wanted to get back and make some avys again.

i want to shoot buckets. %%$+@%$ bum.

and i looked all over general, didnt see anything. whats happening? no more yuku magician please.

It's been discussed, but nothing had been decided?

Everyone is frustrated with this wack platform and server.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Wow, Sergio starting tonight.
i think this was inevitable-- duhon sucks, and everyone hates him, even mama duhon.

also, house should be getting more touches.

Eddies playing bricks today. Hes going to get more touches for sure, he's going to be our spark off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom