THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by dland24

617_image_03.jpg

laugh.gif

not a huge fan of the hyperizes. the hyperdunks are much better. i have issues slipping and ankle lockdown on the hyperizes.

Those are too small for me. Thanks anyway.

Stephen Jackson's line for tonight

1/16 shooting (6.8 FG%)  7 points 6 rebounds 5 assists 4 steals 2 blocks

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Kobe V > *
Any stores in SF selling these in colorways other than black/purple or white/red?

Does anyone know where to get the Dark Knights or the ASGs still?
nerd.gif
I heard they restocked on the DKs at Shiekhs?

Originally Posted by offbad

Kobe V > *
i would but damn i don't have that money right now

especially not after copping both colorways of the KG III retro
pimp.gif
damn offbad, didn't know you hopped on both colorways. just saw you said you picked up the blk ones a while back. $60 is still a bit too much for me though especially since it's not gonna be my main bball shoes.
if u got updates hit me up first though
nerd.gif

and speaking of ankles, i still can't move mine some ways and i'm doubtful it'll be completely 100% again
frown.gif

btw does anyone know anything about car stereos? planning on getting my girl one since we ride from fremont to the city frequently since that's where we live. i just wanna get her one strictly for an aux/ipod port since fm tuners ain't cutting it anymore. and since i'm just using it for that does it matter what kind i get? she has an '04 civic if it helps.

and dp do you know if bestbuy installs those? we went to look at em instore but couldn't find an employee to help us out
laugh.gif

lmk if you can tell me the rates or any free installations if i buy one.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Does anyone know where to get the Dark Knights or the ASGs still?
nerd.gif
I heard they restocked on the DKs at Shiekhs?
Check your inbox.

And since we're on the topic of shoes...LeBron VIIs are just way too nice
sick.gif
smokin.gif
...Still in search of Red Carpets and Dunkmans
tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Kobe V > *
Any stores in SF selling these in colorways other than black/purple or white/red?

MAYBE Serramonte, they might have the Chaos still, not too sure tho.
GREAT shoe to bball in one of the best ive ever played in, so far i got the Chaos, Dark Knights and ASG. Hoping to get the Aces and USC's.

They don't have a lot of free installations going on anymore. Basic stereo install starts at $49.99 (if you know someone, have them do it), but if it's the stock deck, then you would need an installation kit ($24.99, I think I get it for like a dollar or something
laugh.gif
smh.gif
). As far as stereos go, I don't think it makes much of a difference if shes not planning on getting amps and subs. I like Alpine from what we carry.

Back
Top Bottom