THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Appreciate the help fellas but I think that colorway is just terrible.

What stores get the Bruce Lee's/Aces/USCs/Dukes?  I'm too old to be chasing around after shoes ...

Originally Posted by What up

Appreciate the help fellas but I think that colorway is just terrible.

What stores get the Bruce Lee's/Aces/USCs/Dukes?  I'm too old to be chasing around after shoes ...
Personally i think the Chaos are
pimp.gif
, look great on court, but...

BL's already came out, best bet is online some where..

Aces/USC/s and Dukes are all House Of Hoops Exclusives, and if your willing to pay more than retail you can probably get someones help from NT

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Luong1209
PMed back, thanks dude.

I need the ASG Lebrons too though.
pimp.gif

Niketown might still have them, they still had some sizes on thursday when i tried to get the dunkmans ( unsuccessful
tired.gif
)

Ugh ... Looks like black/purple it is.

I actually have a question for Acid or anyone that knows San Diego: What can you tell me about living in Coronado? Typically, are the residents young/old? I know it's technically an island, do you have to go far in search of good restaurants/night life/etc? How's the commute to/from Coronado?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

I need some LeBron 7s asap.
I copped these right when they came out.
pimp.gif
Those are my least favorite
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

1) Red Carpets
2) Dunkmans
3) HWC
4) Cool Greys

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just want Red Carpets, Dunkmans and MAYBE the CTK's if i can get my hands on them

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in quite a while. My rotation consists of Purcells and dessert boots. The only time I wear Nikes are when I workout, run, or ball.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Kobe V > *
i would but damn i don't have that money right now
especially not after copping both colorways of the KG III retro
pimp.gif
damn offbad, didn't know you hopped on both colorways. just saw you said you picked up the blk ones a while back. $60 is still a bit too much for me though especially since it's not gonna be my main bball shoes.
if u got updates hit me up first though
nerd.gif

and speaking of ankles, i still can't move mine some ways and i'm doubtful it'll be completely 100% again
frown.gif

btw does anyone know anything about car stereos? planning on getting my girl one since we ride from fremont to the city frequently since that's where we live. i just wanna get her one strictly for an aux/ipod port since fm tuners ain't cutting it anymore. and since i'm just using it for that does it matter what kind i get? she has an '04 civic if it helps.

and dp do you know if bestbuy installs those? we went to look at em instore but couldn't find an employee to help us out
laugh.gif

lmk if you can tell me the rates or any free installations if i buy one.
yah i got both couldn't resist! especially once the white ones hit outlets at the same price, i knew it was a wrap. SMH at me
embarassed.gif

and yeah, they're not my main bball shoes. i am gonna put one in rotation, and keep the other on ice. likely the black ones on ice.

also yeah, my ankle will never be the same. i've just accepted that fact and am gonna wear a brace during all sports now
ohwell.gif

i think if you buy at fry's, they do free install? not sure.

Offbad, out of curiousity, what's wrong with the ankle?
it's been pretty badly sprained twice now.
two years ago i had to get a boot on it, and ever since then it wasn't the same. then just last year some ****nut undercut me and i landed on his shoe.
both times inversions.

The fans are just like the team, all injured.

I got undercut on Saturday and sprained my knee - Anthony Morrow style from a few weeks back. Seeing the doc tomorrow because the knee just doesn't feel right.

Torn ACL and shattered meniscus...
tired.gif
Recovering from surgery was no walk in the park either.

My ACL is now overtightened and I've lost 5 degrees of bending.

Originally Posted by What up

Ugh ... Looks like black/purple it is.

I actually have a question for Acid or anyone that knows San Diego: What can you tell me about living in Coronado? Typically, are the residents young/old? I know it's technically an island, do you have to go far in search of good restaurants/night life/etc? How's the commute to/from Coronado?

I don't know about living there, but I've visited there once. It's kind of like an island (you gotta get on this huge freeway overpass to get there), the residents are typically older people I believe (someone correct me if I'm wrong). There are good restaurants in Coronado. San Diego nightlife mainly is in Pacific Beach; PB has lots of good restaurants too (such as Phil's BBQ, if any of u go to SD it's a must-try). And lots of great Mexican food (CA burrito/carne asada fries, etc.)...don't know about the commute, sorry.
PB shouldn't be too far from Coronado, that will be your main area of nightlife if you come down here. Maybe Gaslamp District too

Back
Top Bottom