THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

[h2]Jerry West’s name is coming up in potential Warriors’ transition talk[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on February 24th, 2010 at 8:48 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

What’s the best and fastest way to earn yourself instant credibility and position yourself for success as a potential NBA ownership group?

Call up Jerry West. Ask him questions about the league. See if he wants to join in. Get a feel to see if he’d like to either be an advisor or larger partner if a sale comes through.

Right, Jerry?

“No, no… I don’t know about that, especially when you’re talking about an old guy like me,

Posted by Tim Kawakami on February 24th, 2010 at 8:48 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

What’s the best and fastest way to earn yourself instant credibility and position yourself for success as a potential NBA ownership group?

Call up Jerry West. Ask him questions about the league. See if he wants to join in. Get a feel to see if he’d like to either be an advisor or larger partner if a sale comes through.

Right, Jerry?

“No, no… I don’t know about that, especially when you’re talking about an old guy like me,

Right, Jerry?

Right, Jerry?

Right, Jerry?

Right, Jerry?

What’sthe best and fastest way to earn yourself instant credibility andposition yourself for success as a potential NBA ownership group?

Call up Jerry West. Ask him questions about the league. See if hewants to join in. Get a feel to see if he’d like to either be anadvisor or larger partner if a sale comes through.

Right, Jerry?

“No, no… I don’t know about that, especially when you’re talkingabout an old guy like me,

nerd.gif

Don Nelson blasted Andris Biedrins at length on Wednesday, criticizing his lack of passion, stubborness at the free throw line and lack of an inside game.

"He's not the same player this year as the last couple -- or the same player that got him the big contract," Nellie said. "Whatever that is, he's got to get the passion back. I can't do that." Read the link if you're a Biedrins owner, and rest assured that if this doesn't light a fire under Biedrins quickly, nothing probably will.

I don't support nor agree with Nelson often, but I'm definitely in favor of him putting Biedrins on blast like this.  For a dude that gets paid like an all-star to have such few responsibilities and a lack of passion, it's pathetic. 

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I remember someone posting in a thread full of admin names being used "You son of a bastitch!"
laugh.gif

He doesn't post in here anymore though.

Work @ 6am FTL...Waking up at 5am
sick.gif
!
laugh.gif
Try it M thru Sat.
No thanks man...I use to work 40hours a week...But the amount of stupidity I face every day made me cut back to 24hours/week
laugh.gif

Luong, where do you work again? I remember you trying to get a job at the Starbucks next to Lucky's on Mission St. in Daly City.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Luong, where do you work again? I remember you trying to get a job at the Starbucks next to Lucky's on Mission St. in Daly City.
Walgreens on Irving...

(Guy pays with American Express Credit, requires zip code confirmation)
Me: Sir, can I have your zip code please?
Him: 415
Me: That's...Your area code
Him: Yup

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Walgreens on Irving...

(Guy pays with American Express Credit, requires zip code confirmation)
Me: Sir, can I have your zip code please?
Him: 415
Me: That's...Your area code
Him: Yup

indifferent.gif
Idiot.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

biedrins is one of the key reasons why we lose so many games, we have no inside game AT ALL.

BTW, does anyone know if the warriors hold open practices ( for fans to attend) during the summer at their facility in Oakland?

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Damn...
how many of y'all live in daly city?

Any eastbayers on here?

BTW

Eastbay >_____
I think just 3 of us live in Daly City. Me, my brother, and Luong.

Don't get carried away and try to start a civil war here.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

biedrins is one of the key reasons why we lose so many games, we have no inside game AT ALL.

even bied was good/decent we still had no inside game. you live by 3 you die by 3

But to get nothing offensively out of your center (Biedrins and Turiaf) is inexcusable. 

Back
Top Bottom