THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

And for those of you wishing for Evan Turner, let's be real for a second. Unless the Warriors pick 2nd, we're not getting him.

Hello DeMarcus Cousins.

A head case youngin' playing for this organization? In a town like Oakland? Uuuuuuugh .................

great pics dland
pimp.gif
ive never sat that close at warriors game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

And for those of you wishing for Evan Turner, let's be real for a second. Unless the Warriors pick 2nd, we're not getting him.

Hello DeMarcus Cousins.

A head case youngin' playing for this organization? In a town like Oakland? Uuuuuuugh .................

ehh right now we looking at 3, we could MAYBE slide into 2

I know its a little off topic but can anyone on this thread hook it up with the DK Kobe 5s? Someone here already helped me out with the ASGs. Thanks guys!

a little more on topic:
beans deserves the blast
indifferent.gif

I don't think getting Cousins would be the best idea... drafting big men has been pretty bad...

nice pics though dland

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

I don't think getting Cousins would be the best idea... drafting big men has been pretty bad...
Drafting a big man while having Don Nelson as coach will not work out.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

Goddamit, i hate when players play with their mouth piece.
And if/when LeBron signs with New York...??

So it's a good thing we took Steph Curry with our pick then, right?
laugh.gif

hayward
pimp.gif

no pics of curry's PE hyperdunks or bibby's XIIIs?
smh.gif

j/k nice pics wish i coulda went.

But the thing is, Wall and Turner will be taken 1/2 and after them, the best "non-big" is Xavier Henry. Whom I personally am a fan of, but he's not a top 5 pick this year.

We'll almost have to draft a big if we're taking the "best player available" route.

I agree with you guys though - bigs do not develop here.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by BangDak

Goddamit, i hate when players play with their mouth piece.
And if/when LeBron signs with New York...??

laugh.gif
I honestly dont like him as a person in general. Sure hes one of the best athletes to ever step on the court, but he seems like a real !%!$ and crybaby off the court, as you can see about his hand shaking, not getting enough calls, crying for not getting the MVP in the ASG, etc.

I cant be the only one who hates when players do this
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

JDMFanatic, the 5s are light as hell. I thought my friend forgot the shoes when I picked it up from him. See you on Friday then.

I still think if we land the #1 pick, we should trade it with Maggette or something. People dont think Curry & Monta will work. Well, I dont think Wall and Curry/Monta will necessarily work either.

TRADE. TRADE. TRADE.

Back
Top Bottom