THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Anyone seen The Crazies?

Also, I'm really excited about Green Zone. It's one of those movies you tell your girl, "watch it with me - I'll owe you one." Then you're stuck waiting while she gets her nails done.

Originally Posted by What up

Anyone seen The Crazies?

Also, I'm really excited about Green Zone. It's one of those movies you tell your girl, "watch it with me - I'll owe you one." Then you're stuck waiting while she gets her nails done.
Cant wait for that one
pimp.gif

Work is gonna be hell starting April.....

And about Beans, i got to agree with Nelson on a lot of what he said

anyone heard of the "Compton Cookout" party Pike (UCSD frat) planned?
smh.gif

Horrible.

BUT....at the same time, the BSU's "demands" for the school are a little overboard, in my opinion.

green zone does look pretty dope.

im usually meh about M. Night Shyamalan's movies but...the last airbender looks
eek.gif
. fingers crossed. 

I asked Kawakami if Duffy's bluff (Biedrins saying he may go back to Latvia) got him more money. He said Mullin was always going to pay Biedrins (him and Duffy being friends)
mad.gif
. Mullin
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I asked Kawakami if Duffy's bluff (Biedrins saying he may go back to Latvia) got him more money. He said Mullin was always going to pay Biedrins (him and Duffy being friends)
mad.gif
. Mullin
smh.gif
Yeah, but Mullin wasn't going to let Baron go via FA. Baron makes sub-par centers into good players. Hell, Magloire was an all-star.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. Whenever I'm on Safari my posts always mess up
frown.gif
Baron is pretty bad right now, I'm kind of glad that he wasn't re-signed, but I am not happy about what followed (Maggette).

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
. Whenever I'm on Safari my posts always mess up
frown.gif
Baron is pretty bad right now, I'm kind of glad that he wasn't re-signed, but I am not happy about what followed (Maggette).
I'm just saying though...

Baron's pretty bad, but he and Dunleavy never really got along. And Baron definitely flourished under Nelson's "do whatever the hell you want on offense" mindset.

Mullin knew what he wanted to do and Rowell came in and mess it up... bad.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom