THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

laugh.gif
I remember in middle school (when the garnett 3's came out) I begged my dad to buy me >$100 shoes for the first time, and I had the OG Garnett 3's, but then I later decided to change to the Jordan 15's
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I regret it to this day. The 15's suck.

I copped a pair of And 1 Tai Chis, mainly because I missed out and really wanted them back in the day.

I had the Garnetts in HS for ball....Can't remember what year, but I wore the soles off those badboys. Then the terrible glue job did the rest.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Damn Paul, where you work? Starting work at 11pm?
I wish I was a neurosurgeon.
laugh.gif

I'm a Respiratory Therapist at St. Luke's hospital in San Francisco. I work the graveyard shift for the most part. Sometimes I would work days, but I was hired for nights and I fill in during the days.

Man...Everyone got some expensive Nikes. I don't even remember what I had, but must've cost me $20 from payless or something.

Similar to Acid, I begged my mom in 7th grade for the AJ17s that went on sale for $100, needless to say she didn't buy them
frown.gif

I rolled the payless XJ 9000 or whatever for years.

I only got good shoes later in middle school (1 per year for basketball only, I could wear them outside of basketball when the season was over) and in HS. In HS, I copped my self through a newspaper route.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I rolled the payless XJ 9000 or whatever for years.

I only got good shoes later in middle school (1 per year for basketball only, I could wear them outside of basketball when the season was over) and in HS. In HS, I copped my self through a newspaper route.
Jordans were still too expensive for me till I got to high-school...First pair of Jordans = Playoff 12s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Oh and dland, Warriors/Nuggets over 113 in the 2H was $$$.
laugh.gif

Yep......cash.  But I had $50 on Nuggets -6 and a $50 parlay on the Nuggets -6 and over 227.  Nice little $170 dollar game for me.....even though the 2H ended up winning, I didnt wanna press my luck.

Ha. The very first pair I bought myself were the Playoff XII's that dropped that June. I was in 8th Grade I believe. My friend at the time had his mom run to Copelands at Sun Valley for everyone. Longest school day ever awaiting the end to pay her.

First pair of J's that I ever had were the low top OG XI's black/red. Loved those, but netting ripped so I exchanged for the Uptempos.

Had the Taxi's but they KILLED my feet.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

First pair of Js was in high school. Patent 1s.
That's too bad.

I got a Sample of the grey 1's that came with the suitcase (in Japan).  Those were dope.  Ah Sample Sales in Walnut Creek, the good ol'e days.

That's too bad.

I got a Sample of the grey 1's that came with the suitcase (in Japan).  Those were dope.  Ah Sample Sales in Walnut Creek, the good ol'e days.
They have those out again, but it's slightly different.

Lazy, the AJ11 lowtops black/red don't go for that much. What size do you wear? I swore I've recently seen one for BIN: 55

Originally Posted by Luong1209

That's too bad.

They have those out again, but it's slightly different.

Lazy, the AJ11 lowtops black/red don't go for that much. What size do you wear? I swore I've recently seen one for BIN: 55
Yeah, I remember they changed them so the soles are black? Wack.

I'm good, the only shoe I want/need will be white Foams.  
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
Sun Valley was the spot...went to school for so many years over there.  Went out to dinner w. my parents at Fresh Choice and saw B-Legit at Footlocker before the white/flint 13s dropped...which I proceeded to cut school for subsequently.  Who needed math?

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

My 1st Jordan Was OG Concord XI's
pimp.gif
beat them to ground

Nice.  I remember passing on the Columbias in Champs. 
indifferent.gif

Also remember passing the Obsedian XII's in footlocker.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nice stuff offbad. i might look for the black ones later on in the month.

and any Warriors discount offbad
nerd.gif
on the XIIIs for sure. PM me

first pair for me were the white/UNC XIVs in middle school.

yo acid what's the deal with this?

On February 26th at 12AM a NOOSE was hung on the 7th floor of the UCSD library ...a note mentioned "there are more to come"

This occurs just after the "Compton Cookout" was organized to mock and degrade Black people and

After the UCSD Black community were called "ungrateful n*****s on a Student Run Television show funded by the University

Originally Posted by offbad

yo acid what's the deal with this?

On February 26th at 12AM a NOOSE was hung on the 7th floor of the UCSD library ...a note mentioned "there are more to come"

This occurs just after the "Compton Cookout" was organized to mock and degrade Black people and

After the UCSD Black community were called "ungrateful n*****s on a Student Run Television show funded by the University

[h1]Female Student Admits To Hanging Noose On UCSD Campus[/h1][h2]Noose Found In Geisel Library[/h2]
POSTED: 9:21 am PST February 26,2010

UPDATED: 10:35 am PST February 26,2010

[img]http://www.10news.com/sh/storytools/storytools_print.gif[/img][img]http://www.10news.com/sh/storytools/storytools_email.gif[/img]

SAN DIEGO -- A female student has admitted to hanging a noose in the UCSD Library Thursday night, campus police said Friday.Thestudent, who has not been arrested at this point, will be questioned bycampus police Friday, 10News' Jennifer Jensen reported. Campus policehave not released any details about the girl other than to confirm sheis a student at the university.The noose was found on the 7thfloor inside the Geisel Library. San Diego police confirmed thelocation of the noose and dusted it for fingerprints.The discovery was posted on the UC Regents Live(blog) and was soon the late-night talk of the campus.Students,wearing black, gathered Friday morning for a silent protest outside theChancellors office, 10News reported. The number of protesters grew tothousands by about 10 a.m.Racial concerns on campus stemmed from a Presidents' Day party that was intended to mock Black History Month.Calledthe "Compton Cookout," attendees were urged to dress and act in amanner that school officials say perpetuated racist stereotypes. Aninvitation on Facebook urged female participants to dress as "ghettochicks" and said chicken, watermelon and malt liquor would be served atthe party.The situation was inflamed several days later whenracially insensitive language was reportedly used on a student-runtelevision program called KoalaTV during a discussion about the party.UtsavGupta, president of the UCSD Associated Students, described the programas "deeply offensive and hurtful" and cut funding to all fee-supportedstudent-run media organizations pending a review. Associated Studentsalso revoked the charter for the student-run television station.UCSDadministrators have condemned the racially themed party and said in astatement they are investigating the incidents for violations of thestudent code of conduct.Stay with 10News and 10News.com for more information as this story develops.

smh.gif

basically the BSU wants the administration to give them money for damages and has this list of demands. Honestly, the whole party idea was absolutely horrible, but the blame is going to the wrong people. Pike should be getting all the flak, but the administration is getting all of it now, it's like the attention's been diverted AWAY from the people that started it in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom