THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

laugh.gif
Ronny gets Hyphy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fredthekid

anyone here think that warriors shouldve traded monta biedrins and maggette for amare?? or am i crazy...

your crazy!!!!!! i don't think suns were interested anymore since we didnt want to give up curry

Im planning on getting one soon and wanted to see where people here ( if anyone ) got theirs

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Im planning on getting one soon and wanted to see where people here ( if anyone ) got theirs
my boy got his done at Picture Machine Tattoo on Geary
my other boy got one at Triple R Tattoo in San Bruno.. i liked this one better
pimp.gif

I'm not planning on getting one 'til after I enlist

Originally Posted by chr1scross

pimp.gif

marines?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

marines?
nerd.gif
air force
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

marines?
nerd.gif
air force
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
oh, all good
laugh.gif

thought about joining the marines, but decided against it, but got so many friends doing it

I don't have any, but my girls brother did dudes tattoo that posted in the hot girlfriend thread (can't remember his sn, but it was the one from fremont and had the nice looking girl). I kind of want one, but can't think of anything that I would want on me forever.

i think for a first tattoo, esp if your young as %%*!... you can't go wrong with a family tattoo. that'll b my first tat.. dunno wat tho
laugh.gif

March 7th. Wow, actually a good day and time for me.

As long as the internet connection stands strong this year, I shouldn't miss out on any of my picks.

Only 24 more games left
ohwell.gif
. As much as I want to see Nelson go, I rather the team have a top 3 pick. I have a bad feeling that the Warriors will somehow get screwed and fall to #5 even if they have the 3rd worst record
smh.gif

I think if we can get an agreement in principle before the lottery and Nelson gets the record...we may be destined for a little $tern luck.

$tern wants this market to do well, we get rid of Cohan, easily obtain that top 3 position.

(At least I have dreams).

Damon Bruce on 1050
pimp.gif

Now I don't have to tortue myself w/ Fitz & Brooks from 12-3 (though, i'll prolly still tune in)

If given the opportunity I'd listen to Damon Bruce now during the day.

I'll tune back for Mr. T though I can't stand Ralph.

Warriors Start Road Trip Minus Biedrins, Ellis

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors made the following announcement regarding Andris Biedrins and Monta Ellis on Monday:

ANDRIS BIEDRINS: 
Warriors center Andris Biedrins will not travel with the team on the upcoming five-game road trip.  He is scheduled to be examined next Monday in Philadelphia by Dr. William Meyers – a leading expert in the field of sports hernias & athletic pubalgia.  Biedrins suffered a right groin injury during the third quarter of Saturday night’s game vs. Detroit and did not return to the contest.

MONTA ELLIS: 
Warriors guard Monta Ellis did not travel with the team this morning and is scheduled to undergo an MRI on his back later today in the Bay Area.  His status will be determined by the results of the MRI – which will be announced once they become available this evening or tomorrow morning.  Ellis did not play in Golden State’s last game on Saturday due to a sore back.

Man, I need an MRI for my back. I think I might have a herniated disc.

Have any of you guys been to physical therapy? What should I expect? I'm going to my first group session this Wednesday. My back hasn't throbbed like this since I hurt it in a lifting accident 4 years ago.

I had to have therapy on my shoulder. They were just stretching it out for me and telling me what I shouldn't and should do. Hope your back gets better.
On a side note, I think I overpaid on lower bowl seats for the Raptors game (
ohwell.gif
). If Bosh doesn't play by then I might kill myself.

Back
Top Bottom