THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

I agree on Monta. My hate on him stems from certain things, but overall, I do think he's a good player. I'd also love to see him healthy with healthy non-d leaguer teammates.

I am not looking forward to FAFSA, scholarships, debt all together for my Law School endeavors.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I agree on Monta. My hate on him stems from certain things, but overall, I do think he's a good player. I'd also love to see him healthy with healthy non-d leaguer teammates.

I am not looking forward to FAFSA, scholarships, debt all together for my Law School endeavors.
I'm not looking forward for that when I get into my Master's program. Sigh...
tired.gif
Ridiculous tuition.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I'm not looking forward for that when I get into my Master's program. Sigh...
tired.gif
Ridiculous tuition.
Merit Scholarships never sounded so good.

Man, I hope I get into Hastings, so I can live at home and save 20k a year.

And what's the point of filing as an independent for a graduate program when everyone is in independent (that is filing FAFSA for a graduate program).

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Man, I hope I get into Hastings, so I can live at home and save 20k a year.

And what's the point of filing as an independent for a graduate program when everyone is in independent (that is filing FAFSA for a graduate program).

huh?

It pisses me off when our bigs get a pass inside with no one around them and they pass it out to the perimeter.

"When CJ is in the open court, there's no one better in the league."  Barnett is losing it ...

Back
Top Bottom