THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Steph is ballin out
pimp.gif

What, are you ready to offer a better one?

Blake Griffin + Anthony Randolph?

It's great the Warriors are playing so well ... but we don't need this W.  AT. ALL.

Fitzgerald, shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup ....

I've memorized that top-7 graphic because you "beach" about it every "funking" game!

If I was in dland's shoes and this putz offered me tickets, I'd seriously decline them for the chance to say, "you're really annoying, shove it."

I'm not in the pictures.  The only time my picture was posted on here was when I left my laptop open and my boy posted a pic (which I soon took down).

Got the eggplant foams.
pimp.gif
First pair of foams so I'm happy...that means no more shoes for a while...it'll be something to look forward going back home for Spring Break before heading on a ski trip.

Pardon my ignorance but what's the deal with foams?  I've never owned a pair.  Are they that comfortable because to me they're not as aesthetically pleasing as some other shoes.  I'd rather get the Kobe V's Blackouts and use the $70 difference on booze.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Got the eggplant foams.
pimp.gif
First pair of foams so I'm happy...that means no more shoes for a while...it'll be something to look forward going back home for Spring Break before heading on a ski trip.

where did u get them at?

Sigh - I want all white foams again.

What Up - I've owned two pairs of foams...OG Whites back in HS (which were too big, sadly) and the all black Pro's from a few years ago. I will never part with a pair again.

They're solid shoes, durable...and the best is when you haven't worn them and come back to them...bomb

Originally Posted by BangDak

Offbad, KMart might need surgery. you might want to veto that trade.
yep got vetoed. good job league. i hope you were on the vetoing side.
nerd.gif

Never owned a pair of foams either...I wanted the Eggplants, but that died down.

Man, cashing your check
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom