THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by What up

Perma-banned.

GSW, I was on my way to Kezar. I was on the 71 and ran into an old friend. Couldn't talk her into watching high school basketball so we ended up getting some grub. Who won?

I think Mission won, im not even sure tho, this was from reading someones FB status
laugh.gif

I think there's still a tax credit available on the solar panels.  I think on both the federal and state level, can help subsidize a pretty substantial % of cost.

Marin Headland area is where I proposed to my wife
pimp.gif

My former HS got bounced in the first round of NCS....
laugh.gif

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65131/20100304/report_bobcats_sold_for_just_$175m/[/h1]
[h1]Report: Bobcats Sold For Just $175M[/h1]
The Charlotte Bobcats will be sold to Michael Jordan for a price that values the franchise at about $175 million, if owners approve.

This is a big blow to the NBA because current owner Robert L. Johnson paid an expansion fee of $300 million seven years ago and the league has several teams looking for investors.

Via Forbes

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/65131/20100304/report_bobcats_sold_for_just_$175m/#

Means that $300M or whatever ******ed figure Cohan wanted is definitely working against him now.

laugh.gif

Get outta here Cohan...especially NOW after $175M on the Bobcats valuation.

I'm surprised TK hasn't written about this now.

blackouts are nice. i was just IDing a blackout pair the other night. the gray is a nice touch.

The Warriors are definitely worth more than the Bobcats. The Bobcats have no fan support, no rookie representation, no summer league, no Comcast contract, it all adds up. Ellison is playing this one patiently, he's gonna get what he wants with a much lower number.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by What up

Perma-banned.

GSW, I was on my way to Kezar. I was on the 71 and ran into an old friend. Couldn't talk her into watching high school basketball so we ended up getting some grub. Who won?

I think Mission won, im not even sure tho, this was from reading someones FB status
laugh.gif
Yup, my two sophomore friends on the team were complaining about it.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom