THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

laugh.gif
@ deaven george falling down like an old man

Close game. Bad shot from Watson since he had so much time. One pump fake to let Thornton go, then if Collison bites he has Curry open. First quarter was ugly, but it got competitive after that. Just a shootout between the two teams.

And Jesus Christ is Fitz stupid. First he says "He has to make at least one." Then Posey misses the first free throw and he exclaims "AND HE DOESN'T!" *%!+%!% moron probably didn't realize there was another free throw and the Hornets were up by three. Then he tries to justify Posey missing so that the game would be over. And that's right after he said there was time to kick if up to halfcourt and get a shot off. Thinks he's talking directly to some kid and trying to trick him. God, he's such a douche.

Ahh, that's the pic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have that on my hard drive, but what I'm looking for is the Jay-Z look-a-like on the subway. Anybody got that one?
nerd.gif

Anyone wanna make a fantasy baseball trade? Anyone know how many basketball trades were completed in our league? Yeah....that would be ZERO. Come on fellas, lets make a deal. I love trading!!
And why is there a * by my team name in the fantasy basketball standings?  Why am I the only one to have it?

yeah ya showoff.
laugh.gif

can't believe you're 14 games ahead though what the hell...
i'm not one to blame injuries but my team has been ravaged...
smh.gif

does anyone else think that GSW just has a bad training/strength & conditioning staff?

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom