THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

word.. depending on who comes out early for the NBA this draft class is pretty nice.

I'd think after another terrible season and the downfall in attendance the front office will actually try to make moves even if it means completely rebuilding. The draft would be very useful (john wall or evan turner plzzzzzz hehehe)

I'm not gonna keep my hopes up though

I'm only upset when this team wins. July couldn't come any sooner
ohwell.gif
]

Went to the game tonite. It was kind of exciting at the end. Too bad the Warriors lost though. Poor offensive execution between Curry and Maggette in a couple of plays... Poor post defense and allowing offensive rebounds by the Blazers didn't help too. Oh wells, it was nice to see the Warriors players before the game.

Sidebar, good to see all the Patty Mills fans out here from the Bay!

Originally Posted by Andrew630

How is Wright better than Randolph?
Right now?  He was already better on the offensive end and I would rate the them the same defensive.  There's no doubt that Randolph has a higher ceiling and can be the better player, but his offensive game just isn't there yet.

No question Randolph has the bigger upside and potential. But I like Wright right now because he has a more polished post game. Lets hope both will be healthy next season to settle this debate.

If there's no purchase agreement in place by the lottery selection, I say we get the 4th pick.

laugh.gif
Stern punishment.

How many games has Wright played so far in his career?

And whether is the #1 or 10 pick, Nelson would find a way to ruin all that "potential"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by BangDak

And whether is the #1 or 10 pick, Nelson would find a way to ruin all that "potential"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

like he did with curry?
no. like he did with Wright and Randolph.

they've both shown glimpses of what they're able to do but Nellie decides to bury em in the bench. Curry was treated the same way a couple of games if i remember correctly but he's shown that he can be a consistently good PG.

Don't forget, Nelson loves guards and hates power forwards and centers. Of course Wright and Randolph would not develop under Nelson like they should.

Curry was given that treatment for more then just a few games, more like the first two months of the season.

There would be nights where he had 30 mins, and the next night with 10.

The only reason i think Nelson finally started playing him was because hes the closest thing they have to a point guard out there.

do you guys know anything about buying dogs/puppies? my girl wants to get a husky and they seem like a cool dog but i told her not to get one when she doesn't know anything about it. can you guys recommend sites to get em from and sites for tips on buying dogs?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Chronos1296

Anyone want to head to the Hornets game?

www.groopswoop.com/eastbay
Cohan isn't seeing one penny from me.
+1, havent been to a game since game 3 against dallas.

+2, havent been to a game since last laker game last season (got tix for free and took bart, bought no concessions)

havent been to a game since Lebrons game winner last season. I do want to go to one tho, want to see Curry live.

Back
Top Bottom