THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

Question has anybody been to the Paramount Theatre?

Yep.  Havent been there since 04 though.  Saw Alicia Keys & John Legend one night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Yep.  Havent been there since 04 though.  Saw Alicia Keys & John Legend one night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just bought Balcony Row C (I'm pretty sure that's 3rd row up there.).  From pictures the place doesn't look that big, do you think those seats are ok?

Originally Posted by dland24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just bought Balcony Row C (I'm pretty sure that's 3rd row up there.).  From pictures the place doesn't look that big, do you think those seats are ok?

Yeah for sure.  I had Balcony Row A for that show and it was 
pimp.gif
.  What show are you going to?

I like both Wall and Turner almost equally. After reading May 2010 Slam (idk why I have the May issue already
laugh.gif
) I do respect Wall for not trying to always be the center of attention on that Kentucky team despite his hype.. but I love Turners leadership and what not.. not saying Wall doesn't have leadership.

So if we had the #1 pick.. my mind would be #++!$$ twisted not knowing who the hell i want

anyways Pacers would probably draft Cole Aldrich, no matter what pick they have..

Back
Top Bottom