THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by JPZx

We land the #1 and draft John Wall...

We then trade Al Jefferson and Ricky Rubio to the Nets/Warriors for the #2 and we draft Evan Turner.

PG- John Wall
SG- Evan Turner
SF- Corey Brewer
PF- Kevin Love
C- Cole Aldrich (If he's there when we pick 14th with Charlotte's pick in this summer's draft)

Franchise, revitalized.

laugh.gif
team still sucks.

Anyone with Comcast digital cable notice that HBO HD is missing?  I hope it's not just me ... It used to be channel 770.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Whats up Fellas?

Haven't checked in with this post in a while. It's just been one of those seasons been kinda quiet, but after watching this 34-11 Run agaisn't the Hornets I thought I would post.

I/WE love to hate this team because although we lose we are one of the most entertaining teams win or lose. We have 5 D League players on our roster currently Morrow,Watson,Tolliver,Hunter,Williams (playing tonight). What other coach would be able to do this with this roster? Don Nelson to me isn't the problem. Although changing him to me also might be the answer. We need a defense. Something like a defense at least right now we just constantly play basket trading with other teams. With all the injuries it's too bad we never got to see Curry play with any real NBA big men like Wright,Randolph or Biedrens on the floor together.

Ill die a warriors fan winning seasons or losing seasons, keep me entertained ill watch games on TV... I haven't gone to a game this year because tickets are still bank
You say that Don Nelson isn't the problem and yet, you are not satisfied with trading baskets with the opposition. Dude, that is the staple of Don Nelson Basketball. Don Nelson IS the problem. Everywhere he's gone, he's instilled a gimmicky style of basketball that hasn't won anything. It may be fun to watch, but it won't win anything in the long run. It's too flawed.

ay7bix.gif
Don Nelson!

Consider this, though: What if we've all been wrong? What if Ellis and Curry were to continue their partnership for another season or more? Could they become a playoff-caliber backcourt, however unconventional?
When I asked Ellis, he fixed his gaze into the rafters of the team's practice gym, and said, slowly and robot-like, "I'm under contract, he's under contract, til one of us be moved, we're going to play in the backcourt together."

Was it chilly in there, or was it just me? But my questioning persisted. If some of the Warriors' frontcourt players get healthy, could the current backcourt be effective?

"This season, we'll never know, 'cause we got a lot of guys who will be out for the season," Ellis said. "We're going to play this thing out, come back in training camp next season, see what we got and go from there."

OK, but is it possible that people are wrong when they say you two can't play together?

"At the end of the day, we both got to go out and do our job," Ellis said. "And I think both of us been doing it well. He's having a terrific season. And ain't too much more you can say. What people say, people say. We're going to continue to play together and do what we need to do to get this thing rolling."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...PP91CHCMD.DTL&feed=rss.warriors#ixzz0iYLywMTt

Originally Posted by What up

Anyone with Comcast digital cable notice that HBO HD is missing?  I hope it's not just me ... It used to be channel 770.
yea it disappeared for me too.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Whats up Fellas?

Haven't checked in with this post in a while. It's just been one of those seasons been kinda quiet, but after watching this 34-11 Run agaisn't the Hornets I thought I would post.

I/WE love to hate this team because although we lose we are one of the most entertaining teams win or lose. We have 5 D League players on our roster currently Morrow,Watson,Tolliver,Hunter,Williams (playing tonight). What other coach would be able to do this with this roster? Don Nelson to me isn't the problem. Although changing him to me also might be the answer. We need a defense. Something like a defense at least right now we just constantly play basket trading with other teams. With all the injuries it's too bad we never got to see Curry play with any real NBA big men like Wright,Randolph or Biedrens on the floor together.

Ill die a warriors fan winning seasons or losing seasons, keep me entertained ill watch games on TV... I haven't gone to a game this year because tickets are still bank
You say that Don Nelson isn't the problem and yet, you are not satisfied with trading baskets with the opposition. Dude, that is the staple of Don Nelson Basketball. Don Nelson IS the problem. Everywhere he's gone, he's instilled a gimmicky style of basketball that hasn't won anything. It may be fun to watch, but it won't win anything in the long run. It's too flawed.

ay7bix.gif
Don Nelson!

I know I said Don Nelson isn't the problem but I meant that in a way that he can coach these d-League guys and actually make them watchable. I dont want Nelson here next year. I would love Byron Scott , or actually anyone who can teach some defense. I know Ellis isn't gonna learn any defense more than likely, but if we have a good defensive front court they can help Monta and make him look a little better defensively

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by What up

yea it disappeared for me too.
It's on the 800's now.

My girl and I both love you. 

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Has anyone ever paid their car registration renewal late?
frown.gif

Actually yes.  Just recently.  I completely forgot to send it in.  Had like a 90 dollar late fee as well as the 200 dollar ticket I got for driving without paying my registration.  Pay your stuff dude.  It sucks.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Has anyone ever paid their car registration renewal late?
frown.gif
Actually yes.  Just recently.  I completely forgot to send it in.  Had like a 90 dollar late fee as well as the 200 dollar ticket I got for driving without paying my registration.  Pay your stuff dude.  It sucks.
I'll be having it worse soon. Towed the car today, DMV is closed. 60/day (including weeks), so that's 240 + 204 late registration + towing fees.

...240+204+(150?)...
frown.gif
It's got me down. Parents say they didn't get the notice for it though, weird. We've received and paid for the others already.

[h1]Azbuike Unlikely To Opt For Free Agency[/h1]
Mar 19, 2010 10:41 AM EST

Azubuike_Kelenna_gsw.jpg
Kelenna Azubuike is finishing the second year of a three-year contract worth approximately $9 million, and can forgo the final year at $3.3 million if he wants.

Azubuike signed an offer sheet with the L.A. Clippers in the summer of 2008, but the Warriors matched.

Azubuike indicated he’s virtually certain to exercise the option and return to the Warriors in 2010-11 rather than become an unrestricted free agent.

“That’s the logical thing to do,

JDM, I did miss that post of yours. I'm going to take a nap soon so I'll get your avy later in the day.

Michael, I got you too. I'll get them done.

Back
Top Bottom