THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i hope Deavan leaves
209h6j8.jpg

laugh.gif
 They're going to give up 140+ on consecutive nights.

......................O.J. Mayo is good.

Raja Bell will be waived to make room for Reggie Williams to sign for the rest of the season. Announcement coming tomorrow.
So they were saying that they wanted to get value for Jack.  They get Vlad and useless cap space that still doesn't put them under the cap
laugh.gif
.  Love the direction.  At least act like you want to be a good team
smh.gif
.  And they couldn't even waive him weeks ago when he could have played for a playoff team.  Larry Riley is the dumbest piece of !+$!
mad.gif

[h2]Warriors Will Waive Raja to Make Room for Reggie[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Saturday, March 20th, 2010 at 7:27 pm in Uncategorized.

Small forward Reggie Williams, as expected, will be signed for therest of the season. Tonight’s game at Memphis is his last game on hissecond 10-day contract, which expires Monday. The Warriors can eithersign him for the rest of the season or let him walk. It’s a no-brainer.
GM LARRY RILEY: “I think he’s played well enough. Hecertainly has a good upside. We want to keep him as we move forward. …He fits very well with Nellie’s system because he’s the kind of a guywho looks to pass, who can put it on the floor and get to the basket,and he can make a shot. He works at defense. He’s not a great defender,but he’s not an embarrassment.

I rather cut George anyway.

More ping pong balls wont hurt.

I hope Raja can resign onto this team next year.

thanks paul! btw when you hosting again?

Yea Paul, when are you hosting?  Warriors Thread summit at Paul's place! Dlash, you're in charge of the kush.  Acid, makes sure the P to V ratio is crackin'.

Originally Posted by What up

Yea Paul, when are you hosting?  Warriors Thread summit at Paul's place! Dlash, you're in charge of the kush.  Acid, makes sure the P to V ratio is crackin'.

to him thats like 20:1
laugh.gif

That's just how he wants to come across on this message board.  In real life I'm sure he's like Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother - straight slayin' broads.

P.S. Paul, we need a Cobie Smulders Appreciation Thread

G'own n do wat chu do, playboiiiiiii.

Was that supposed to say dland?  Because I got you....

laugh.gif
 They're going to give up 140+ on consecutive nights.

......................O.J. Mayo is good.

pimp.gif

I still cannot believe (if true) that the warriors turned down Mayo/Thabeet for Ellis

We won't.

You know what's a fun mental picture?

Cousins sitting on the bench, injuried, wearing a Coogi sweater.

The team isn't winning any more games this year. They will have the 3rd most ping pong balls, and maybe the Wolves can go on a little run
ohwell.gif
. If they slip, I hope it isn't past the 4th pick.

It's been a trend that a team sneaks in and gets the #1 overall pick. I would think that because the Nets are SO bad, and play in a market that needs a winner, they'll end up with the first pick and get John Wall. After that, anything can happen, and by anything I mean the Warriors will get screwed.

It would be nice to see Riley's face when the Warriors slip to 5 or 6
laugh.gif
. What are the Warriors going to do if they drop to 4 or 5? Draft Favors when they already have Wright and Randolph
ohwell.gif
? Team is screwed.

Back
Top Bottom