Originally Posted by What up

That video pissed me off.

Thanks for posting it, %$%+*+.
This should cheer you up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cobie Smulders:

tnsanturdaynightmagazin.th.jpg

I love these random announcements by Acid.

I'm wearing sweatpants! WOOOOOO!

Who's next?

Edit: Damn Paul that's a lot of picture.  I'm kind of disappointed though.  She looks a lot better in the show and some random pictures I've seen.  Were some of those pictures taken when she just rolled outta bed?

Good work as always though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Edit: Damn Paul that's a lot of picture.  I'm kind of disappointed though.  She looks a lot better in the show and some random pictures I've seen.  Were some of those pictures taken when she just rolled outta bed?

Good work as always though
pimp.gif
Yeah, the scenes where she rolled out of bed came came from Tru Calling.

and damn Cal bball...they just couldn't hit their shots. I hate Dook, I know Cal likely woulda lost anyway but the refs were garbage.

Just picked up tix for W's @ Wiz. Only good thing about both teams sucking is that tickets are dirt cheap on stubhub.

[h1]Report: Cohan Ready To Sell Warriors[/h1]

Mar 22, 2010 11:54 AM EST

Nelson_Don_gsw.jpg
Chris Cohan, owner of the Golden State Warriors, has retained Galatioto Sports Partners to sell the franchise, according to a report from Sports Business Journal.

Oracle's Larry Ellison has long been rumored to be interested in purchasing the Warriors as soon as they were to become available.

[h1]Warriors announce they're for sale[/h1]

Associated Press

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Golden State Warriors are for sale -- andOracle Corp. CEO Larry Ellison has already said he wants to buy theteam.

The Warriors say they have hired Galatioto Sports Partners,or GSP, to handle selling the franchise and serve as their exclusivefinancial adviser throughout the process.

While current ownerChris Cohan hadn't given any indication he planned to put the franchiseup for sale anytime soon, there had been thinking that he wouldcertainly listen if an incredible offer was made.

Ellison toldfinancial analysts in late January he was trying to buy the team butsaid, "unfortunately you can't have a hostile takeover of a basketballteam."

The Warriors said they wouldn't comment further until an agreement or transaction with a buyer is reached.

[h2]Warriors are officially for sale–Cohan out by August/September?[/h2]
Posted by Tim Kawakami on March 22nd, 2010 at 9:11 am | Categorized as NBA, Warriors

* Gee, who was saying this back on July 3? Let me try to remember…  Oh, here’s a link.I’m putting this up because of the shills and Cohan-sponsored puppetswho furiously slashed at me for reporting it. Uh oh, shills and puppetsare in some trouble now.

Chris Cohan has officially put the Warriors up for sale and isn’t trying to deny it any more.

The Warriors just released a statement acknowledging that he has hired a company to seek an offer.

The company is Galatioto Sports Partners. You don’t hire thiscompany unless you’re selling and you don’t confirm it unless you’rethoroughly committed to getting the hell out.

Period.

Of course, Cohan has been unofficially looking for and listening tooffers for about 8 months now, despite the team’s fervent denials andblatant misdirection.

Larry Ellison is generally assumed to be the leading bidder sofar–with a bid that values the franchise at about $315M. Cohan owns 80%.

The Charlotte Bobcats were sold to Michael Jordan recently with areported valuing of just under $300M, though there were other factorsinvolved and I don’t believe anywhere close to that amount changedhands.

I’ve heard strong indications that there is at least one other groupthat has discussed buying the Warriors and moving them near AT&TPark, which I believe Ellison has also considered.

More to come, I’m sure.

Here’s the Warriors’ press release…
[h2]WARRIORS RETAIN GALATIOTO SPORTS PARTNERS TO CONDUCT SALE OF TEAM[/h2][h2]Leading Sports Advisory and Finance Firm Has Participated In More Than 70 Major Sports Transactions[/h2]
OAKLAND, Calif. – The Golden State Warriors of the NationalBasketball Association (NBA) have retained Galatioto Sports Partners(“GSP

It's not like it wasn't expected, but the explict words are fantastic.

Why would you renew without a sale in principle?

I'd imagine the new owner wouldn't gouge us at first...hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom