THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by chr1scross

Anybody here got a pair of KD2s??
They're good, especially for the price. If you want better shoes you can definitely find them, but they'll cost more too.

Haven't been to a game the past couple seasons, but I used to just drive or ride with others. But this season I know some people who have taken BART or parked in the BART parking lot and walked.

just ordered a pair of All Star KD2s........ hopefully I can get my hands on some Creamsicles too.

I need new ball shoes... Anyone know how KD2s are for ballin'? I'm definitely not gonna use the AS or Creamsicles (if I can cop) to ball in but if I can find a regular colorway at an outlet I'd consider balling in 'em.

Texas colorway drops on Saturday at House of Hoops.. wish there was a H.O.H. in SF!

osu-nike-lebron-soldier.jpg

I met Zach Randolph, OJ Mayo, and Rudy Gay downtown SF today. Haha they were nice and took pics with me and my friends.
pimp.gif
I told Mayo that I wished that he got traded here and he said, "I know, it was close wasn't it." Haha cool dude.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

I met Zach Randolph, OJ Mayo, and Rudy Gay downtown SF today. Haha they were nice and took pics with me and my friends.
pimp.gif
I told Mayo that I wished that he got traded here and he said, "I know, it was close wasn't it." Haha cool dude.

I saw Mayo a few days ago in Sacramento. Real cool dude.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

pimp.gif
Sucks, when I saw the griz a couple of years ago I saw Rudy and Damon Stoudemire.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Summer coach? Nelson[/h1]

Rusty Simmons, Chronicle Staff Writer

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enthused by the play of the NBA Development Leaguers and the potential on the injury list, Warriors coach Don Nelson said Tuesday that he intends to coach the team's summer-league team in Las Vegas.

"It's exciting for me to watch them develop, and I can put them in creative situations," Nelson said. "I want them to use those situations going into next season. Not a lot of coaches do those sorts of things, so it would be nice to have a summer with it."
Head-coaching duties during the summer have been handed to assistant Keith Smart in the past, but, if Nelson decides to coach, he said Smart will act as an assistant. Injured Brandan Wright has committed to playing, and Nelson said he would like Stephen Curry and Anthony Randolph to join D-Leaguers Chris Hunter, Anthony Tolliver and Reggie Williams.

Nelson used both Williams and Tolliver in unfamiliar roles of initiating the offense for stretches during Monday's 133-131 loss to Phoenix. Williams finished with 29 points, and Tolliver had his eighth double-double (25 points, 12 rebounds).

"They are quick learners, and I can do a lot with them because they have good basketball IQs," Nelson said.

Nelson was a mainstay in the bleachers during last season's summer league. Anthony Morrow, who played the last two summers under Smart in Las Vegas, said Nelson would offer notes after games.

"If you get a feel for him and get to hear his voice in the huddle, that would be an even bigger boost," Morrow said. "It would be huge."

2010 NBA Summer League Champs!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Curry should NOT play.

AR should because it'd be nice to get him into some game situations when it doesn't count...though under Nellie makes me cringe.

Nellie knows these wins dont count on his record, right?

Baron was fat. I think it will be up to Curry if he wants to play (sort of how Westbrook did it last year and Durant the year before).

I'm pretty hard on Boom and being a chubbers, but Nellie wore him and the starters out that following year when we won 48 and didn't make it in. Can't grind your starters down like that. Didn't we lose like 5 out of the last _______ which basically ended any chance?

Last 2 games against Denver is what killed the team. They did look beat, but it didn't help that Nelson threw Barnes in the dog house and didn't play Wright or Belinelli at all that season. I understand what you're saying, I guess I could live without seeing Curry play for a couple more months. If there is any way to support Nelson's decision to have Curry play, maybe it's to build some more chemistry with Wright, Randolph, and whatever whoever they draft. I agree with you though, just want to see all them play together
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom