THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Originally Posted by daprescription

I know some of you live in the peninsula; daly city or san bruno? Thinking of moving during the Fall.

San Mateo for me.  I wouldnt mind living in SF though.....but at least I am half way in between SF and SJ.  

read it on rotoworld too.

Anthony Randolph will remain in a walking boot for another month, according to the Warriors.

With three torn ligaments in his ankle, Randolph was always a longshot to have an impact again this season. Now it sounds like he's had a setback and/or the ankle is not healing was originally expected. Once he gets out of the boot, he'll have a long way to go in terms of rehab and getting back in shape.

over my dead body
so3c7k.gif

I still don't think Monta would be in. He's putting up great numbers on a horrible team. Could he do the same if he was on a good team? He has to show that first. He definitely wouldn't get his 25 shots a game.

Ya'll wish you could live in my city.

Too bad my time here is limited. Stupid, %*!!%!-up job market ...

Originally Posted by What up

Ya'll wish you could live in my city.

Too bad my time here is limited. Stupid, %*!!%!-up job market ...
Where do you work at now?

And Daly City is full of fog like all the time. I'd rather live a bit more south where the sun shines a bit more... but hey, at least the drive to downtown SF is like a 10 minute drive.

South San Francisco here, it is a pretty good spot to be. 10 mins from SF and not to far from the South Bay. It is nice here if you don't mind the constant umbrella of fog directly over it.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by OneTrust

ATTENTION WARRIOR FANS:

Can you guys help me find the famous quote from Monta Ellis in audio where he says, "I'm a WarriorS, i'm always gonna be a WarriorS"....?

The added plurals just has me cracking up.
Janny Hu wrote this article... but Monta doesn't say "Warriors" really. Or maybe that's Janny Hu covering up Monta's grammar mistakes
laugh.gif
. Was there a video on this?

http://articles.sfgate.com/2009-01-14/sports/17197616_1_ellis-agent-monta-ellis-warrior

Im not sure.  My coworker heard it on KNBR and i was hoping someone could find me the audio. Right on.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Anybody looking to move a Bengie Molina bobblehead? I can trade a Steph Curry signed 8x10 for it.

Sorry bro.  Only have one.  Just got back from fanfest, they have some pretty good bobbleheads lined up for this year.
April 24 - Pablo Sandoval

May 16 - Willie Mays "The Catch" 

June 13 - Lucy from Peanuts (cool but no thanks)

July 17 - Tim Lincecum

Aug 14 - Bruce Bochy (no thanks)

Aug 28 - Joe DiMaggio SF Seals.  

Back
Top Bottom