THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

got my Mac last year, joint has been great so far

BTW, did anyone here ever throw in track ( shotput and discus?)

Originally Posted by dland24

ConeBone69.....

id-yourself.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn ++%@ got real tonight in Daly City.

Ya'll stay indoors and just surf the web tonight.

Fight at Little Caesars. 2 on 2. Some dude came to the rescue in his SUV and ran one of the guys over. Killing him.

Originally Posted by What up

Fight at Little Caesars. 2 on 2. Some dude came to the rescue in his SUV and ran one of the guys over. Killing him.

wtfffffffffff. any news sites have it yet?

in high school, little caesars was
pimp.gif
. many memories driving off-campus for lunch, splitting a pizza with 2 other people.

but now....nah.

Originally Posted by acidicality

in high school, little caesars was
pimp.gif
. many memories driving off-campus for lunch, splitting a pizza with 2 other people.

but now....nah.

Ever ate at Stuft Pizza across from Santa Clara?  Pretty good, especially when its free
laugh.gif

Yeah, I think I ate there before but it was a long time ago...how do you get it for free?
laugh.gif

Pizza Chicago is pretty good too, used to have a bunch of coupons for it...

Also gotta try Jt McHart's in Cupertino sometime, I heard it was pretty good but I've never had a chance to try it.

They would deliver to my school and friends worked in the student store. Ate it twice since then
laugh.gif
. Haven't tried the Pizza Chicago downtown, but I ate at the one in Palo Alto, it was good.

ConeBone69.....

id-yourself.jpg
I thought I identified him already.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by What up

I don't see anything on this on SFGate.com. What time was this at? I was around that area like right after the Superbowl (if you're talking about the one on Geneva which is technically SF). Went to get some soup at the restaurant next to Popeyes.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Anybody looking to move a Bengie Molina bobblehead? I can trade a Steph Curry signed 8x10 for it.

Sorry bro.  Only have one.  Just got back from fanfest, they have some pretty good bobbleheads lined up for this year.
April 24 - Pablo Sandoval

May 16 - Willie Mays "The Catch" 

June 13 - Lucy from Peanuts (cool but no thanks)

July 17 - Tim Lincecum

Aug 14 - Bruce Bochy (no thanks)

Aug 28 - Joe DiMaggio SF Seals.  
Yeah. I thought for sure there would be a Jonathan Sanchez no hitter bobblehead. Maybe next year I guess.

Back
Top Bottom