THE OFFICIAL SAN JOSE SHARKS SEASON THREAD!! PLAYOFFS VS CHICAGO WCF series 0-1

Caught the game last night, and I wanted to add a belated pimp icon to Curry's Triple-Double.
pimp.gif

Didn't think he was gonna get it, until the last second (literally).

That was dope.

^I think Monta might have gotten the nod if he wasnt hurt.  And I dont think its that bad.

Dland already knows. this guys got about like 100 full pages, all to himself.

And info on Montas injury? is it that bad, that JASON FREAKING KIDD was able to surpass him as an all star this year?
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This leagues an joke.

Exactly, so wouldnt that mean Monta would be completely healthy for the ASG?

im just saying...

Originally Posted by BangDak

im just saying...

full week, plus at this point i rather have monta rest

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

im just saying...

For what? So he's not burned out when we don't make the playoffs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

im just saying...

For what? So he's not burned out when we don't make the playoffs?
laugh.gif
Trade value
nerd.gif

I don't think Monta can gain anymore trade value. The league knows what he's capable of. The league also knows he doesn't come cheap. As long as he's not injuried, his value is as high as ever right now. But no one is going to trade for him with a lockout looming. Maybe a team gets desperate if they miss out on a free agent or two this summer. But even then, most teams would decide to stand pat.

[h1]Warriors Explore Biedrins Trade Scenarios[/h1]

Feb 12, 2010 10:59 AM EST

Biedrins_Andris_gsw.jpg

The Warriors continue to explore trade scenarios involving AndrisBiedrins (four years and $36 million left) in order to save money.

RealGM Note: Biedrins has played in just 26 games this season due toinjury, seeing his PER drop from 19.1 to 13.8. That drop has beenlargely do to a huge drop in his usage rate and atrocious free throwprecentage, as his TS%, rebound rate and block rate continue to be onpar or even better than his career numbers.

Originally Posted by offbad

Biedrins_Andris_gsw.jpg

The Warriors continue to explore trade scenarios involving AndrisBiedrins (four years and $36 million left) in order to save money.

RealGM Note: Biedrins has played in just 26 games this season due toinjury, seeing his PER drop from 19.1 to 13.8. That drop has beenlargely do to a huge drop in his usage rate and atrocious free throwprecentage, as his TS%, rebound rate and block rate continue to be onpar or even better than his career numbers.

He has met his ceiling.

Biedrins_Andris_gsw.jpg

xpnafa.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Biedrins_Andris_gsw.jpg

He has met his ceiling.

He's taller than his ceiling
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom