The Official Seven Pounds movie thread...

Movie was weak.
laugh.gif

I shouldn't have paid for the ticket and just watched the joint on my computer.

does anyone know where they got the title from. I originally thought maybe a human heart weighs seven pounds but its not even close.

Also did anyone else figure out how he got some of those names cuz IRS agents dont really have that kind of INTEL on people health from what I know. Also manythought HE was the IRS agent but he really stole it from his bro.

From Yahoo! Answers.

The title "Seven Pounds" refers to the Shakespearean pound-of-flesh metaphor, meaning a figurative debt that needs to be paid back (the death ofseven people in a car crash).

Their source was mlive.com. I don't know how accurate all of that is, but it sounds legitimate.

Of course Will had to Usian Bolt in another movie...It's only right.

Great movie. It was best they kept u out the loop for most of the movie. If not, this !!%# would wrapped in 30 minutes, but they really tried to get u attachedto Rosario's character. A couple sweet and tense moments...no tears on my end.....alright!
embarassed.gif
...the eyes was a lil watery
laugh.gif
. I'll probably watch it again for the acting and to see if I missedanything.

this movie was soo bland, it felt like taking a bite out of a pizza with no cheese, no sauce no thing...

in the begining it was cool becuase it was contradicting, him totally destroying Ezra cause hes blind but then he helps the old lady in the home.....but afterthan it just got wayyyyy too predictable this is the first will smith movie i ever felt like taking a nap.

smh.gif

Movie was good, I normally don't like watching sad movies though, but it was a change up.

Spoiler [+]
After watching a person have heart problems, I felt like my heart felt funny as I was leaving the theater. lol

this movie was pretty good, i kinda figured out the plot within the first half hour though...last hour and half i was just waiting for it to unveil itself.

haven't seen it yet, but i plan on going see it this weekend. general consensus is that this was good right?

saw this today, it was very good... Will Smith is was good throughout the whole film
it's kind of depressing/sad though

saw it last night. thought it was a pretty solid movie

also, the fact that i was pretty
smokin.gif
when i got to the theater, i felt like an idiot cause i didnt get the movie AT ALL till the ending, but then irealized it was supposed to happen like that

MH

Saw this last week...it was good and all but a tad confusing jumpin around wit the flashbacks and sappy...my girl was cryin and what not and looked at me likean insensitive prick cuz I wasn't cryin...
grin.gif

Awful movie. So superficial and the sequencing wasn't meant for this movie.

Predicted the plot within the first 10 mins.
smh.gif

boring

Back
Top Bottom