The OFFICIAL Shox VC post - ripping, performance, colorways

I just bought mine today, and when I tried them on it feels like something is in my shoe under my heel in one shoe, but the other feels fine. The man at the store said that I just have to get used to the way the shox feel. I think that something is wrong with one shoe because the other feels just fine. Am I the only one with this problem? Besides that, the shoes are extremely comfortable and I'm ready to ball in them.

Ever since I copped my VCs, I've been wearing them everywhere that's indoor. I've balled in them indoors once, and wore them practically everytime I'm at work ( I keep them in a locker so it never touches concrete/outdoors). They are the best shoes I've ever tried on/balled in and if mine ripped (which I doubt), I wouldnt' give a damn. Kicksology's review explains it all. My recommendation to those people that question the VC's...get it because of the feel and what it can let you do (cuts, hops, lateral movements, etc) without worrying about injuries. If you worry about scuffs and rips...stuff like that happens anyway. Is it a fashion risk that most people are worrying about, or playing the game??? Plus the rip (if occured) doesn't affect performance. If you just want looks and the comfort of the VC's...wait july 1st...the lows are also fresh!!! I got the VC t-shirt and hoody also (like in the commercial) and I wonder if there's an enitre line-up in the works...anyone know?

Totally agree with OhNo ItsOver ~

If you want a basketball shoe to play, GO GET IT!!! (GREAT GREAT PERFORMANCE)

If you want a nice looking shoe to show off, well... get somethings else~ (I think black/red VC just look perfect on me... :tongue:)

i guess its like the FP3s, whether they rip or not depends on the pair you get, as for this "lyin about rippin" trash, whats it matter? there are some crazy agressive ballers out there who actually do have their shoes rip due to agressiveness and cuts and falls...but i got a question, is the tuning on the shox any different from those on the BB4s? do they have more give? these sound like some hot kicks that are worth every dollar...holla.
...Now you can knock yourself out like you boxin yourself / Or you can get real freaky start poppin yourself / And my watch got so many rocks, when you look at the timeit's sorta like you watchin yourself... - Jadakiss"I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me . . . Failure always made me try harder next time." -Michael Jordan

TruBaller, the tuning of the Shox columns in the VC seem to be different as far as I'd say - just read the kicksology.net review. I don't own them yet, though, so I wouldn't know perfectly...

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

I noticed that you're one of a kind

That makes you kind of the one

Alright thanks for the info Ced, I'll check on what Professor K has to say...
...Now you can knock yourself out like you boxin yourself / Or you can get real freaky start poppin yourself / And my watch got so many rocks, when you look at the timeit's sorta like you watchin yourself... - Jadakiss"I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me . . . Failure always made me try harder next time." -Michael Jordan

These shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I have ever balled in. I didn't care for the look too much but I don't even care about that anymore. Does anyone have the release dates for the rest of the colorways? If so could you please post them. I'm planning on grabbin another pair whenever some more come out.

I chose the VC's because of overall performance. My FP3's has cushioning like none ohter, but VC's has about the same cushioning with more protection. Either way, you can't lose with either shoes...

I believe that it is

Home - BB4 (black//white or silver/white)
Away - SHOX VC (Black/red)

actually keon wasnt wearin shox bb4 he was wearin black/black p-phaze
[h2]"I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark."
- Muhammad Ali​
[/h2]

I am coming foward...i bought a pair of bb4s and did not like them so messed up the shox, to get a voucher.... Now ill be honest i saw the vc shox and tried them on but i truely believe that there are liars lieing about the ripping part....i dont really see how its posssible.....please if you lied for any reason come foward so we can get this mess straightened out.......

Cool, thaks for clearing that up. I haven't been watching that much ball and when the game was on yesterday I made a point to look and see what Vince was wearing. I assumed that Keon was, but never got a clear look -- all black BB4's with red SHOX columns look similar to the SHOX VC from a distance. Anyway I wanted to clear up an issue way back when some folks were noticing that Vince wasn't even wearing his own shoe. I still like mine, and am glad I did the research here when making my buying decision.

look man no one is lying about their shoes being ripped, its just your opinion that theyre not ripable but dont call others liars

VINCE
white/silver/lapis BB4 - home
black/red VC SHOX - away

KEON
white/silver/lapis (sometimes white/black) BB4 - home
black/graphite/red BB4 - away

ANTONIO DAVIS
white/black p-phaze - home
black/grey p-phaze - away

Ya' you're right (I'm thinking about football)
HomeGames - BB4 Shox
AwayGames - VC Shox
Say's Who, Say's Da' KiDD............

^^^^

I cant let this post die until the tearing issue is resolved. So far the majority say the shoes dont rip.
That an accuarate answer?

i wouldn't say that... i personally know someone's who's ripped after 2 wearings (no lie)

so i'd say they DO indeed rip

they many not rip just walking around but if playing basketball - cutting, driving, getting stepped on by others - they will rip even if you dont think they would or didn't notice it

Back
Top Bottom