THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Originally Posted by young dr0

nahhhhhh ... what's the beat from the invasion freestyle ... ?

Jay...Death of Autotone song...
What cave have u been in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

HOLY *@*+! New Royce over D.O.A. Redemption his apology for spitting a recycled verse on Green Lantern.

Royce >*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...ce-da-59-doa-redemption/

words that will exhume Dilla/ bring his body back to life
toss Charles Hamilton in his coffin/ your man is a liar
he's dead wrong, pyromania/ on his headstone, he playin with fire
+*!%#%$ ****faced, because in my time I touched more classics than my !*#%*% Joell did on his Mixtape.
too many quotables
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Royce is wild.

they was !++$#$ with hamilton ( pause ) before, and was co-signin dude heavy ( a bar on Slaughterhouse,interviews together, a supposed SLU )...

now his first few bars dedicated to son and his shenanigans...
laugh.gif

props to royce for this. who really does this type of stuff and apologize to the fans and give them somethin else?

real mc right here.

as for slaughterhouse, a copy copies are gonna be bought that's for sure.

edit: dre you a fool for that avy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Official post is needed.
This should be it, OP should change the title name and add the album date.

I made this post in the "SMH at Royce" thread but i thought this should belong in the Slaughterhouse thread about the no Street Hop rumor goingaround here...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Isn't his next album Street Hop? Isn't it done? coming out this year? I think he's talking about his next album. He's been working on Street Hop with Premo for like the past 2 years
laugh.gif

Would like to see what Mr. Porter does on a whole album, he's really good.
Im pretty sure Street Hop is done. Ive heard it numerous times...

from his Hottest in the Hood Freestyle...

"Gang Starr penicle as far as Prem goes. Through with the album im in Bar Exam 3 mode."

Im pretty sure its done and its just pushed back cause of Slaughterhouse. Royce has said numerous times its releasing in September and its gonna be his best lyrical work ever. Hes even releasing the Revival EP which are songs off of Street Hop. I think when Royce says his next album will be with Porter he means the next album he starts up and Street Hop is already finished. And like i said the singles have been released and everything. Street Hop is pretty much done and it WILL get released.

This ##!* is all from this past month...
With his Street Hop LP being pushed back to September 22nd to make way for the Slaughterhouse album; Royce is releasing a digital only EP entitled The Revival (no, you didn't already download this last Summer) on July 7th. The EP will feature new tracks from Street Hop as well as a new unreleased Slaughterhouse track.
"I'm looking forward to releasing new music and touring this summer. Street Hop has been in the works for almost 2 years and the release date will be here before you know it. The Revival will give people a chance to see what I've been up to and what to expect from the album. The month of July will belong to Slaughterhouse with the release of our full length group album and solo EP's from me followed by Joell, Joey and Crooked. We will show fans why we are the ones to watch."

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...-release-the-revival-ep/

"Bar Exam 2 [click to listen] is probably my most lyrical project to date. And my new album, Street Hop, is going to top that," he said in a press release.

"I could care less about radio. I don't like nothing that's on the radio, so why would I cater to radio? I'm just going to stick to doing what I do. Radio's either going to come to me, or it's going to remain being corny."
http://www.hiphopdx.com/i...o-release-the-revival-ep

Street Hop is done, it will be released. And it will be straight PIFFFF. Royce is that dude and when hes with Premo... Watch Out
sick.gif
pimp.gif

than hisnext album may be with Porter. I think thats what Royce is saying cause most of his fans who follow him like i know i do know that Street Hop is a pretty much finished project that is just being pushed back because Royce is going on tour and making an album with Slaughterhouse this summer, and is focusing on that 1st.

Yea Royce's SH is definitely done I recall Budden talking about how dope it was months ago.....

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

The tickets are for Rock the Bells on 7/19 at Jones Beach ...
oh forrreal? Man i didnt even know i thought that was just Slaughterhouse
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Nevertheless I'll be hitting that up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thought id bring this thread back to post this...

Wat a #!%%!$* dumb #@#
smh.gif

Slaughterhouse gonna MURDER this piece of #!%%!$* garbage
smh.gif
pimp.gif

You must be a fool to try and be dissing Slaughterhouse, especially when you wack like J-Hood

^^^Budden aired him out on twitter last night after that vid......"this gets better by the second... dude that dissed us got raped ? when he was 12 ? byhis father ??? somebody tell'em quit while he's behind"

Originally Posted by philly5fan

^^^Budden aired him out on twitter last night after that vid......"this gets better by the second... dude that dissed us got raped ? when he was 12 ? by his father ??? somebody tell'em quit while he's behind"
Joey
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Can we get a rundown of all the official Slaughterhouse tracks?

I've got:

Slaughterhouse
Onslaught
Move On
Fight Club
Wack MCs
Money on the Floor
Woodstock

And 3 radio freestyles but I'm not too concerned about those

Originally Posted by LovinIt73

Can we get a rundown of all the official Slaughterhouse tracks?

I've got:

Slaughterhouse
Onslaught
Move On
Fight Club
Wack MCs
Money on the Floor
Woodstock

And 3 radio freestyles but I'm not too concerned about those
I got all those and "We Outta Here"

Back
Top Bottom