THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

pimp.gif

NEW Slaughterhouse track "Warriors"just dropped off of Royce's EP "The Revival" Coming out tomorrow.

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...slaughterhouse-warriors/

FIREEEEEE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: after giving it a few good listens i can honestly say this may be my favorite track after "Move On." IDK though cause after"Move On" which is my favorite track by them it is sooo close between a few others cause every %$@!%!@ track they put out has been absolutelyfireeeee.

pimp.gif

John Wilkes booth line was sick!

"Its Jumpoff! know he be the best, computers ranked me number 1 blame the BCS"

"The rap s*$* is a workout on my legs, a dude going hard on his bike but too many dudes is jumping on the pegs"

its good, the beat is a bit annoying but the verses are good, idk how i feel about it, i loved the One, i just wish joey n joell dropped more than like 4 barsa piece on the one.

Word.

I made a thread about "Warriors" yesterday that got like 5 replies then faded to oblivian.
Like I said, we need to make an effort to keep this thread on the 1st page like they did with that wack clipse thread.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Word.

I made a thread about "Warriors" yesterday that got like 5 replies then faded to oblivian.
Like I said, we need to make an effort to keep this thread on the 1st page like they did with that wack clipse thread.
eek.gif
Blasphemy. Clipse>Slaughterhouse. Still gonna give thisalbum a listen when it comes out.

Twism009 wrote:
Joey murked this....and lets not turn this into a Clipse vs SlaughterHouse thread. SMH

please not this
smh.gif
both are respected in mycase...

and they completely %%%@*%! ripped this track to pieces...all of um....what they're doing right now is big...not in a sense of weight but colossal
tongue.gif
!!!

I mean seriously all of them can spit...I'm anxious to see if the album gonna be some legitimate songs or just one giant spazz session!!

say word

and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Clipse > Slaughterhouse comments

Back
Top Bottom