THE OFFICIAL SLAUGHTERHOUSE THREAD **Show Support and Purchase Royce's "STREET HOP"**

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Hip Hop Weekly > Jay-Z

Anyway, I'm surprised Slaughterhouse has this much love on NT when AOTP is exactly the same concept (except more members) done 10x better and gets 0 loveon NT
smh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Hip Hop Weekly > Jay-Z
Anyway, I'm surprised Slaughterhouse has this much love on NT when AOTP is exactly the same concept (except more members) done 10x better and gets 0 love on NT
smh.gif
Its cuz most of those dudes don't even have a big enough internet buzz. They got an MC with some mainstream experience in Royce, Joe is wellknown on the internet, Crook is well known on the west, Joell was the only unknown but he got his name out there with his good album and time on Aftermath.

Originally Posted by M16

Hip Hop Weekly > Jay-Z

Anyway, I'm surprised Slaughterhouse has this much love on NT when AOTP is exactly the same concept (except more members) done 10x better and gets 0 love on NT
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Slaughterhouse > AOTP on their best day and ive heard enough of both to judge.

No one in AOTP can hang with anyone in Slaughterhouse. Slaughterhouse is essentially 4 of the best underground dudes and hardest rappers in the game all putinto one group MACHINEE
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can't be serious

the 12" AOTP EP that came out before any Slaughterhouse members even had careers > anything SH has done as a group.

Let's just leave it at that.

On a side note that doesn't bring anything to the table.....Joey is FILLED with some deeped seeded anger the last minute or so of his part.

i dont care how well these dudes can spit, and they can, but they aint going NOWHERE

i guess they'll try to ride this out for some show money but this group aint helpin nobodys individual or group career, just the truth

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

what ya squad gon do/lay a hand on me i lay a hollow on you
chain snatched/tap his pockets/take his wallet n go thru
hit ery club in new york and every bottle's on
YOUU
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Uh oh more from Slaughterhouse tonight...
On DJ Envy's radio show another interview and freestyle (Freestyle is only Joell and Royce but cot dayummm they go hard).
pimp.gif

off 2dopeboyz... http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...rview-x-freestyle-audio/

SLAUGHTERHOUSE IN THIS #%%#@ #%@*!@

EDIT:
also on Joe Budden TV Slaughterhouse in the building with MOP and Premo. Also a slight sample of a new track on the album that sounds HARD as %#%#
pimp.gif

sick.gif
pimp.gif

droppin the same day as ob4cl.....

Joe budden seems really annoying to be around, and said meth/red/busta are sensitive? isn't he a little sensitive??? I hope this joe vs meth stuff juststop...

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

Official post is needed.
Agreed. With all this Slaughterhouse #%*! coming in and with all their hype im thinking about turning this into one

They went in forreal. Joell was spazzin had me like
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Joey was def firin shots. I believe it was Meth, let's see if he take the bait.

"All the BS in the game and all THEY (Jay) wanna kill is F'in autotune!"

sick.gif
smh.gif

Joe was about to cry on that mic. Joell... do I really even need to say anything? wow. I didn't think it was possible to make the DOA beat even doper...but these dudes blessed the mic something serious.
-The Juice

Slaughterhouse in the building with MOP and Premo
eek.gif

YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
YESYESYES
LET'S %%*$$++ GO!!!!!!

Joe was about to cry on that mic.

Yep. Straight emotion. That's why I @+%# w/ dude and continue to even though he has his shenanigans every now and then. At the end of the day. He got barsfor DAYS, he puts his heart in this $!!# and it ain't TOO many out there who do it better.
Joell... do I really even need to say anything?
No you don't. J-O-E-LL Cool J did damage.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Toooooo many quotables from all of them.

M.O.P. sees Slaughterhouse is dope. Son's jealous hes not in
pimp.gif

Slaughterhouse is gonna be one big real N' alliance
- Joe Budden
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

SLAUGHTERHOUSE IN THIS +%%$%

HOLY *@*+! New Royce over D.O.A. Redemption his apology for spitting a recycled verse on Green Lantern.

Royce >*
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...ce-da-59-doa-redemption/

words that will exhume Dilla/ bring his body back to life
toss Charles Hamilton in his coffin/ your man is a liar
he's dead wrong, pyromania/ on his headstone, he playin with fire
+*!%#%$ ****faced, because in my time I touched more classics than my !*#%*% Joell did on his Mixtape.
too many quotables
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Royce is wild.

I just heard Royce's D.O.A.

Somebody needs to arrest that man, that #!@! was an onslaught.

Edit: Son said i drink till i got the kinda buzz that Drake got
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom