THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

i know these were already posted but i was browsing the thread and thought itd be nice to bring them up again
happy.gif

oh how i wish the blk/red colorway would have came like this

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

putting in work on some grails right now....next week will see a couple gems added to my collection
devil.gif

J,

when ARENT you putting in work on some grails?
laugh.gif
.....curious to see what you have on deck.

Oh btw, those blue pros ended up being shot and missing an insole but I put em back up and made a couple bucks off em *tips cap*

The sole swap on the pearls up there= no
Sole swap on the black ones= yes
Mayhem is always working on pickups. He's a frequent poster on that pickup thread. Basta'd.

why doesn't Nike release an all black with the clear sole!!! So annoying to have ugly colorways like the cough drops but nothing nice and clean

Mike....
laugh.gif
...you know i have a problem
embarassed.gif

sucks about the blue pro's but making a couple bucks off 'em...not bad at all
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

why doesn't Nike release an all black with the clear sole!!! So annoying to have ugly colorways like the cough drops but nothing nice and clean

Hold up, black&red isn't clean? Coughdrops are cool,not as nice as their predecessors with the solid red sole, but still nice&clean. I need a pair

cough drops are a clean cw imo i coped my pair in july of last yr when they first released been wearin them ever since they soild! jus picked up ds eggpalnt foams in town 125
tongue.gif

had to come in here and represent for the team befoe i hit the p/u thread...

still can't believe i came across these. my size, wearable, still fresh, og box and all for next to nothing.
tongue.gif

2j692k8.jpg

fup05y.jpg

2zspszr.jpg

Originally Posted by jordan11s

cough drops are a clean cw imo i coped my pair in july of last yr when they first released been wearin them ever since they soild! jus picked up ds eggpalnt foams in town 125
tongue.gif

what town would that be? I cant find deals around here in nyc in my size. All the good deals are in smaller sizes. Since when did sizes 11-11.5 become so rare?

CHARMCITYKID, nice pickup!

I've always been a fan of the Foam line...And if it wasn't for my obsession with Jordans, I might have some more...

IJAPINO, very nice. The FP3's always make me think this is what Batman wears with his costume. you got any size 11's in there? lol. All black ones, mmmmmmmm

My slowly growing collection, i'm only missing silver flights and ill have all the foam/flights that i love that are somewhat attainable. Wish me luck guys
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Ijapino with foam heat too
eek.gif
smokin.gif

dope stuff everyone! Havent wore Foams for a minute, need to dig a pair out and wear em.

need to take some new pics of my collection. speaking of new pics just got a canon eos rebel t2i and the 1st thing i shot was a music vid (link in my sig) in my homeboy's basement. lemme know what yall think

Ijapino & KingRiece....very awesome collections 
pimp.gif
]

finally acquired a gem i've been hunting almost as long as the carbon fibers....the "MJ Silver" Flightposite 1's from the '99 euro release
happy.gif

5426020307_a91d70146d_z.jpg

also got a 2nd pair of TB's....took me forever to find one...now i have two
smokin.gif

5425989771_54267de497_z.jpg

5425992213_fccdd290eb_z.jpg

5425993683_96e0d34ca7_z.jpg

also did some comparison with the '08 retro of the silver flightposite 1's
5426620174_c43e870b67_b.jpg

Bonus....Nike label error FTL
laugh.gif

5425998859_474f2a32a6_z.jpg

Yo Jus, that carbon fiber plate on the TB Flights looks super clean, its shining. They look liketheyre in pristine collection. The difference in quality, or materials between those2 silver FP's is a slap in the face to us here in the USA. Why did u label the last pic as "nike label error?

Collectively,this page has to be 1 of the best in the entire topic. Thanks for the contributions guys.

Back
Top Bottom