THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

u don't ever stop i see.
pimp.gif
Posites and AM's are my weakness
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

^^^^still seems like just yesterday they were rotting on shelves, auctions, and for sale listings
laugh.gif
....now they're all dried up?
eek.gif

i still wanna know what happened with these:
nike-flightposite-silver-1.jpg

Originally Posted by buginout1993

^it says postie instead of posite

How did I not see that? Good luck to all who are coppin the royals this weekend. I found 1 local mom&pop spot that sold out already lol.

Originally Posted by buginout1993

^it says postie instead of posite

How did I not see that? Good luck to all who are coppin the royals this weekend. I found 1 local mom&pop spot that sold out already lol.

yall know i gotta come in here with it 1st. i don't know how this stuff comes about, but when i bought the gum bottoms from dude last week i mentioned to him i wanted some "real" pearls. well, somehow he found me some. i don't know how he does it...

DS OG '97s...
tongue.gif

28c11er.jpg

1zohzci.jpg

t7ya1d.jpg

29o6420.jpg

bonus...

15xr0hd.jpg

the pearl paint job on these are amazing. looks like real pearl paint on a car. dude had a fresh pair of '02s and i compared them. 2 totally different shades of pearl. u can see a truer representation of the actual color in the 2nd pic. the best way to describe the difference is like the difference between '02s and HOHs/'10s. it dawned on me then and there that they actually started to change the "pearl" color to a more champagne-looking color on th '02 rendition. just some useless observations.

damn dude killin it in here.....

took these out yesterday before urrybody and they mommas have a pair...

5cdcmo.jpg

Fresh - that fp2 collection 
eek.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Shaun - u already know fam
Los - thanks for the pic....kind of glad i didn't go ahead with that swap, would have definitely been disappointed with the blk sole on the coppers....the clear works better imo

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

The blacks with the clear sole are weak to me 
ohwell.gif
your crazy bro..

Mayhem do you still have your pics of the all black with clear bottom? joints are fire..

and thanks guys on the compliment

Back
Top Bottom