THE OFFICIAL TEAM POSITE THREAD

What's good nt.....

Here's updated pics of my little foam collection....

ekezgj.jpg

295a23d.jpg

24ln79y.jpg

epoxf5.jpg

2l9gitj.jpg

haven't bought a new pair of foams in a while, but those pewter ones are pretty sick. 

fp1s for today. 
94325e841368ed3f256131acd9cd0caf1dab258.jpg

has anyone unds'd an OG pair of FP1's recently? if so, how did the sole/glue hold up? 

Originally Posted by NycPosite

dj- nah that dude didnt even respond but someone else came thru big time. idk i just seem to be catching these crazy deals
devil.gif
devil.gif
Pics will be up by the end of the friday
devil.gif

nice to hear you finally found a pair, im with you on the crazy deals, i just came up on some stuff too, pics coming soon...

Jae - dope pearls and charcoals....a fellow homie/nt'er unds'ed some euro silvers recently and the sole separated(gotta fix 'em for him)
Maza - OG's
smokin.gif

Icop - solid collection homie, could have sworn u had cactus' and armies 
nerd.gif
....nonetheless the stash is
smokin.gif

^good looks my dude..... na I had 07 blues(yellowed)....I traded them for vnds dmp 11's last year tho....iv been looking for cactus joints for a min now but I don't wanna buy them I wanna trade 1 of my kicks for them....my cuzzo 1youngblink1 is the one that has the armies(still hatin he copped for 300 from his man)...I'm waitin for some 02 pearls I just copped from UPandCOMING32 to come in also

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i need them '02 pearls! nice stuff posite fam.

on another note, i just finished my 2nd video, shot in 1080 w/ a t2i. lemme know what yall think. just finished editing and posted to youtube. click the link in my sig. or...

and i need the real. if it's wack, then please say so.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I like the song and video, its nothing groundbreaking though. Editing and the video quality looks good also. 

I copped those electric green joints
pimp.gif
idk how ppl can pass on these. I'm gonna pass on those pewters tho, trash IMO. Omw 2 g-star to pick up a glow in dark T shirt to body these electric

No disrespect to those who love their foamposit kicks, but i didn't like these when they dropped in 1997 ($180 for a shoe? LOL), and have never felt them since. Look like clunky metal boots to me, always have. Just my 2 cents ...

Originally Posted by ACoolStack

pimp.gif
idk how ppl can pass on these. I'm gonna pass on those pewters tho, trash IMO. Omw 2 g-star to pick up a glow in dark T shirt to body these electric
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
was thinking the same thing it went from
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dope pick ups, im happy for you posite man, you were patient and got them.. who ever said they were gonna pass on the pewters i think havent seen them in person, so hot

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
was thinking the same thing it went from
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oh man 
roll.gif

^ I want them to flood the market with foams
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just keep it toned down. The electric greens arent exactly my cup of tea, and I think more bright over the top colors will ruin it for foams.
The pewters are just gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom